Defensive Carry banner

IWB Holster

1K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  JimmyC4 
#1 ·
I am looking at a Sparks Summer special , summer 2, or versa max . I wonder do any of you have one of these . I like the plain summer I think. The versa looks like a lot of leather in the paints . I notice the Summer 2 has formed rails and shape of gun. I plan to carry a XD sc 9 0r a 4" 45 XD. it looks like a 4" would do a 3 , 4, 5, just stick out a little . Any thoughts will help I know I will have to wait . I also notice Clint Smith seems to use the Summer special most of the time
Thanks
Jon

#2 ·
I can't speak regarding the summer special, but I love the VM-II for my Sig 226. Conceals it nicely. I am considering getting a MTAC also for the 226 -- as that holster does an even more wonderful job at keeping my HK USP 45 compact tight against my body.

#3 ·
Of the three you've listed the Summer Special II carries the gun the lowest in the waistband, I believe.

I have more than one Summer Special II, as the Summer Special rides too high for my short torso. Give Milt Sparks a call and any of the gang will be happy to answer your questions before taking your order.

I'm not connected with Milt Sparks, just a very happy and satisfied customer over the years.

Biker

#6 ·
I've had both and the VersaMax-II is by far the best to me. I have several! :wink:

This is an old picture, I actually have more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.