Defensive Carry banner

High Noon holsters-Outstanding Customer service, Great holsters

5K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  Tanke 
#1 ·
Last week wenesday april 29th I ordered a Hidden Ally holster for my keltec P-11 from High Noon Holsters, which by the way was a stocking item, on thursday the 30th a got an e-mail from William at High Noon about my CC been denied so he wanted to know what to do, I inmediatly called my CC company and of course for some reason they had screwed up big time :aargh4:, they said they would take care of the problem as soon as posible, well they did but it took them four days to do that, so I placed the same order on line saturday night, by monday I got another e-mail from william saying that my holster would be shipped tuesday, but to my surprise I got my Hidden Ally holster that same day! :danceban:, as for the holster it is fantastic, very thin no printing at all, it can make the gun almost disappear you cannot tell my P11 is there, this is the most comfortable IWB holster that I've ever worn with my shirt out or with my shirt tucked in:image035:.
I frequently appendix carry my P11 and this holster is the perfect carry option if I need to tuck my shirt in.

High Noon holsters are excellent holsters and great people to deal with :king:.

Take care folks.
T.
:wave:

Wearing my cellphone o my belt can make the black clip disappear, I really don't like it that way but it really works great :yup:.

See less See more
#9 ·
The HH we buy tends to make a harder, stiffer holster, not that the cow is soft by any means. Some people like this harder feeling and some like that just comfy feel of the cow. The HH is naturally more moisture repellant then the cow, but if you seal the cow in the right way its almost the same, but in our in house tests we give the HH the edge. More info here Questions

Clip? Strap? Questions

Hope this Helps
Justin

#7 ·
The are a great company to deal with, fast and reliable service

#8 ·
Good to hear you had a great experience with them. I have been considering a OWB holster from high noon. I already have a Sto and Go from Galco that is for appendix carry but I find it impossible to sit down with it on. (Bought it for my P-11)

#12 ·
I bought a holster from them for my Glock 26. I concur that they are great holsters. My only "complaint" is that the clip is 2" and it goes on a 1.5" belt. There is a LOT of slack in that. They say they design it like that on purpose, but it makes the holster/gun flop around on my belt way too much.

I need a holster for my LCP. I would buy one from them in an instant if it were not for the humongous belt clip.

#13 ·
It has to be that size because of the reverse J. If we shortened it up you could not clip it over the belt, the reverse J would be in the way. You would then have to thread it thru the belt to get it on, which is a pain. In the gravest extreme with Adrenaline pumping you will not notice the extra slop. The one thing we do know is that clip is not coming off your belt when you need the gun.

Hope that helps to clear things up

Justin

#15 ·
Tanke, how easy is re-holstering with that model? I am currently using a Galco model U.S.A for my P11 and I really like it for carry but re-holstering is a pain.

#17 ·
Hi 303british, sorry for the late reply, anyways as for your question, since the P11 is light weight an very compact I really don't keep my belt really tight so one handed reholstering is very easy with my Hidden Ally, no problem at all, I really love this new holster.

Take care.
T.
:wave:.

#16 ·
I use my Bare Asset a lot more than my K&D holster for my G27. It's slim and easy to put on and take off. I've been wanting to purchase another High Noon holster for my G23 (and maybe for my P2000) but I'm just too broke to get another quality holster.

#18 ·
thanks Tanke, I think I will be ordering one of their holsters soon.

#19 ·
Draws to much attention appendix carry. Less visible @ 3:30 - 4:30 with cell phone over clip. However it s alot like my mom use to say about haircuts, " you have to wear it not me so whatever floats your boat.". LOL

#22 ·
My “bare Asset” is scheduled for delivery today. Can’t wait to try it out.

#23 ·
I ordered the Bare Asset for my Kel-Tec P11 on Monday morning and got it before lunch today.
Wore it all afternoon, very comfortable, and conceals very well. It is much easier to draw from than the Galco or belt clip that I had been using.
Slips on and is easy to remove but is quite secure when drawing the pistol.
The first impression is that it is well worth the $25.

#24 ·
Hi folks, just wanted to give you an update on my High Noon Hidden Ally holster/black belt combo, I got my new belt yesterday and wow! I'm amazed.. a black belt really helps disguise the black clip better making it pretty much invisible, I also got a staniless steel split ring that locks on the reverse j hook perfectly, once again guys, this inside the waistband holster is the most comfortable IWB holster that I've ever worn, some days I appendix carry my keltec P-11 12-15 hours a day and sometimes I even forget it's there.

Well, the picture speaks for itself.

Take care guys.
T.

#26 ·
Hi JerryM;
No, the belt is not from High Noon holster, I get my belts custom made by a good friend of mine who is a saddle maker, unfortunately he works on saddles only
, no holsters, mag pouches etc .

T.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.