Defensive Carry banner

Magazine Pouch

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  GHFLRLTD 
#1 ·
I am looking for a magazine pouch, specifically one without a belt clip. I typically carry an extra magazine for my PM9 in the coin pocket of my jeans. But with the shifting, a round normally gets pushed out within a couple of hours. My perfect pouch would be made of the Uncle Mike's material and is basically just a sleave that slides over the magazine......very thin but serves the purpose of holding the rounds in. The only pouches I have found similar have clips for IWB carry...and make it too thick for my coin pocket. Any help would be appreciated. :urla9ub:

#2 ·
Look at the fabric pouches for leatherman tools and folding knives. They are available at most sporting good stores. They give you the option of carrying in the pocket or on your belt.

#7 ·
Just last week I got some Kydex mag holders for my Kahr MK9 from an ebay seller called "Tactical_kydex". They did have a belt loop formed with the Kydex but he makes them to order and offers different belt sizes. I bet he could make you some with no belt loop if you asked. If not it would be quite easy to remove it. The price was about $15 for a set of two. They are form fitting and tension adjustable so they will definitely hold the rounds in place and not take up a lot of space. Personally I wear them on my belt and they work great.
Seemed like a good guy as I asked for a set for a gun he didn't have listed and he put up an auction for me with them so I could get a shipping discount.

#9 ·
I carry two spare magazines using a DeSantis double magazine pouch that has a flap on the back with two snaps that go behind the belt and snap at the bottom. It holds very securely and rides close to my body which helps with concealment. If you're a T-shirt kind of person, it's not the best option, you'd be better off with some type of IWB mag carrier. I go OWB the whole way around because I usually wear over sized printed button up shirts.

#10 ·
Thanks for the Mag Buddy link, theneko. It's similar to one that I ot from the Glock Store, but I haven't seen that one for some time. I went ahead and ordered a Mag Buddy, as i looks like it will work better with the larger mags that I have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.