Defensive Carry banner

Naa pug?

5K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Air,Land&Sea 
#1 ·
Does anyone make a front pocket holster for a NAA PUG?
Thanks.

#3 ·
Anyone find one that's rounded (not squared off) on the bottom so as to follow the contours of a pocket and not stick out? I ordered one just like that and it arrived with perfect 90 degree corners exactly how I didn't request. Also, if anyone finds out WTF is wrong with some people feel free to let me know that too.

#4 ·
Anyone find one that's rounded (not squared off) on the bottom so as to follow the contours of a pocket and not stick out? I ordered one just like that and it arrived with perfect 90 degree corners exactly how I didn't request. Also, if anyone finds out WTF is wrong with some people feel free to let me know that too.
Just got married, eh?:rofl:

To the OP...Other than NAA????? even Fist doesn't have it on their gun list.

#12 ·
Hey Stephen:
You won me over and you're a real gentleman. Sometimes communication gets miscommunicated and maybe it's my fault. Please accept the return and let me know if what I discuss here and on the NAA forum (as "PUG") will cost you more than I already paid. As it stands I'll send you $5 for shipping the new holster. If there's any extra charge you're free to let me know and I'll add to that amount.

:hand10:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.