Defensive Carry banner

Motorcycle carry- Check this holster out

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  LeCalsey 
#1 ·
I really dont know how to go about this, like a plug for this company or whatever, but I got this from Twin Carry. Was kinda hesitant at first. I have a couple of holsters for my Kimber Ultra. Including a supertuck. But WOOW this is the most comfortable one i use to date. Dosent dig in my side when im riding. Conceals my Ultra Very well. Its made by Wild Bills Concealment.

i have learned a great deal from everyone on this Great forum. Just thought i would contribute.

Joe

See less See more
#2 ·
Seems like good quality leather. I guess that you won't have any excuses for not doing the "Iron Butt" rides now. :image035:

#4 ·
Good looking holster, looks similar to mine from Fist. Finding the comfortable fit is a real 'winner'.:yup:

What's your ride? Mine's an Electra Glide Standard.

Stay armed...enjoy the bike and the holster:banana:...stay safe!

#8 ·
#9 ·
Hey chep,

I'm so glad the holster worked out well for you. Although I'm not surprise, since I've tried it on and it was very comfortable. The only reason why I sold it was because of the custom holster I received from HBE that was very similar in style.

Yes, I've also heard horror stories on ordering issues with Wild Bills. It's pretty sad since he does make good leather holsters for a reasonable price. Lucky me, I bought mine new from a private owner a while back but don't remember who the seller was.

Anyway, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Here's the HBE I was talking about (notice its similar style). I would highly recommend this for your snubby:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.