New HBE leather.

This is a discussion on New HBE leather. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by jwhite75 I have the same combo of Black Cherry and Shark ina Com III, for my 23...love it. I remember that one. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New HBE leather.

Quote Originally Posted by jwhite75 View Post
    I have the same combo of Black Cherry and Shark ina Com III, for my 23...love it.
    I remember that one. I'm torn between ordering a Com III or a DC Special. Of course it'll be black cherry & shark!
    Wish I could get better pics to do them justice. Should have had my daughter do it.
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

I was thinking about ordering a pancake with snap loops from Eric. I could not find it on his site.
    His holsters look so beautiful in the photos I have seen, and his lead times are shorter than most other top makers that I would like to have one, but only a pancake snap holster.

Regards,
    Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by JerryM View Post
    I was thinking about ordering a pancake with snap loops from Eric. I could not find it on his site.
    His holsters look so beautiful in the photos I have seen, and his lead times are shorter than most other top makers that I would like to have one, but only a pancake snap holster.

Regards,
    Jerry
    Jerry,

You and I think alike. Even though I have some regular pancake holsters still, I've decided that I prefer a snap holster best and try to buy only that when possible.

Unfortunately, Eric does not offer a snap holster. I specifically asked him about it when I was starting to look at ordering some new leather recently and I was eager to give him a try after all of the good things I had heard. I even found a picture of one in one of his many galleries, an experiment I guess, but alas he says he won't make one.

It's a shame too because he has some burgundy colored stingray skin that I'd love to have on a holster but for some reason I just can't get excited about his regular pancake. And I gave up on Askins type scabbards long ago because they're too difficult for me to put on. In the end I had to go with another maker, but I still hope to have some of Eric's leather eventually.
    I don't need a gun, I've got the Holy Spirit in me. But I like guns so I carry one anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by kpw View Post
    I needed something a little prettier so I ordered some black cherry and shark for my G19.
    Nice rig, but this sentence made me laugh.

Sweet set. Too pretty to crinkle
    2A is not negotiable

Quote Originally Posted by N-frame Smith View Post
    Jerry,

You and I think alike. Even though I have some regular pancake holsters still, I've decided that I prefer a snap holster best and try to buy only that when possible.

Unfortunately, Eric does not offer a snap holster. I specifically asked him about it when I was starting to look at ordering some new leather recently and I was eager to give him a try after all of the good things I had heard. I even found a picture of one in one of his many galleries, an experiment I guess, but alas he says he won't make one.

It's a shame too because he has some burgundy colored stingray skin that I'd love to have on a holster but for some reason I just can't get excited about his regular pancake. And I gave up on Askins type scabbards long ago because they're too difficult for me to put on. In the end I had to go with another maker, but I still hope to have some of Eric's leather eventually.
    Hi N-frame,

I emailed him yesterday, and so I know the answer now. Thanks for the comment.

I have an Alessi CQC/S on order (Aug 08), but have no idea when it may arrive.

I have also wanted a holster by 5 Shot, but the 6 months or so wait discourages me. I may have the Alessi by then. My Def-Con is an incredible holster, but I would like a snap holster.

Thanks for the comment and info.

Regards,
    Jerry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links