A little Alessi goodness

This is a discussion on A little Alessi goodness within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Here are a few pictures of my small but growing Alessi holster collection. The PCH arrived from Buffalo yesterday and is the first of about ...

Thread: A little Alessi goodness

A little Alessi goodness

Here are a few pictures of my small but growing Alessi holster collection. The PCH arrived from Buffalo yesterday and is the first of about a dozen items that I have on order. The signed holster was sold to me by a kindhearted gentleman who knew how much I wanted it (and who has both a signed belt and PCH). The last pics are of two great company logos.

Enjoy!

Bleeding-heart reporter: “Do you feel that violence begets violence?”
    Jeff Cooper: “It is my earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure - and in some cases I have - that any man who offers violence to his fellow citizen begets a whole lot more than he can enjoy."

2. Remove Ads

That is so sharp. I am jealous. Almost got an Alessi, but the guy that was going to sell it decided to keep it at the last minute.

Nice leather. I am a fan of the snap ons - have one of UBG's Regulators and they share a lot of similarities. I was looking at some of Lou's work online yesterday and he made a really interesting small of the back style holster that I would of been interested in checking out.
    I always aim for the right eye...and I never miss - Goldeneye

Mine

Received 2 holsters from Lou last late January. I am sure he was trying hard to finish some of the orders. He did rush my order in 4 months. One or my HK USPC .45 and one for the HK P2000SK .40, both are fantastic. Where can I ever find another master like him. God bless Lou.
    "Politicians and Bureaucrats, depend very much on the complicity of their victims, and like criminals, are flummoxed when we don't play the victim role."

kpw
    Very nice! I'd keep that CQC/S forever.
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Do you say you got your order in 4 months?!?!?!?
    I am WAY to easy going. I made this order 3 YEARS ago. Lou and I would email each other every so often and became quite friendly. I miss his emails. Thankfully the people at his shop are continuing to make holsters and they are working on my order.
    Bleeding-heart reporter: “Do you feel that violence begets violence?”
    Jeff Cooper: “It is my earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure - and in some cases I have - that any man who offers violence to his fellow citizen begets a whole lot more than he can enjoy."

Wow...I am so sorry I did not get one of these works of art before he passed.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Very nice looking leather collection...screams "Quality!"
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array JerryM's Avatar
    Last Aug and Sep I ordered two CQC/S holsters from Lou. His estimate was 35 weeks. I suspect it will now be in excess of a year, but I am looking forward to getting them. I hope the quality has not slipped.
    NYCMedic, How is the quality of the holsters you just received compared to past holsters from Lou?

I'll just wait and maybe someday the delivery truck will stop at my house.

Regards,
    Jerry

Man, that's great looking stuff. It makes me somewhat sad because after seeing some pictures of an autographed holster on LTW last summer, possibly the same one, I emailed Lou and asked him if he would autograph the holsters I had on order with him when he got around to making them. He said he was flattered and would be glad to autograph them, but unfortunately he passed before he could get to my order. What a great guy!
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

Congratulations NYCMedic, you have quite a collection there. Very nice!!!

In my humble opinion, Lou Alessi has conquered both IWB and OWB world of holsters. This is with his PCH for best IWB and of course his CQC/S design for best OWB. If you are able to score both of these fine holsters - YOU ARE DONE, LOOK NO FURTHER!

BTW, I also got lucky and recieved a holster signed by the one and only Lou Alessi.

NYCMedic, I hope you won't mind if I shared this with you all

SA EMP ~ Sig P232s ~ Walther PP ~ Makarov ~ S&W 442 ~ Ruger LCP
    HK USP Compact ~ HK P2000sk ~ RIA Tactical ~ FN Hi-Power ~ Sig GSR C3

Links