Invisible 1911: Thank you SuperTuck! - Page 2

Invisible 1911: Thank you SuperTuck!

This is a discussion on Invisible 1911: Thank you SuperTuck! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by adaman04 Nice. Only downside is the huge metal clips standing out like a sore thumb over your 1 1/4" belt. Just wear ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Invisible 1911: Thank you SuperTuck!

Quote Originally Posted by adaman04 View Post
    Nice. Only downside is the huge metal clips standing out like a sore thumb over your 1 1/4" belt.
    Just wear your cell phone over the clip. If you wear the phone horizontally it should cover the clip well enough that no one will notice.

WOW, I gotta look in to a single stack handgun. At the 9 O'clock (or 3 in my situation) with my S&W Sigma I'd look like the Elephant Man.

Nice set up you got there.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

I use velcro clips on my tuckable IWB (The Answer, from Tucker Gun Leather). With velcro clips it really hides. Get the velcro and NO ONE will know. My wife (who is also a CHL) and my daughter (who wants to be) can not tell when I am carrying (which is almost always -- even at home) if I am tucked.

Great holster from SuperTuck and it sounds like you are carrying a nice weapon. What kind of 1911?

I do recommend you get yourself an extra set of clips though. I am told that one of the problems with tuckables is that the clips will break over time. And I sure would not want to be walking around without my Glock while I was waiting for replacements!
    ....a politically incorrect right-wing fiscally-conservative libertarian NRA card-carrying gun-toting self-sufficient gainfully-employed Bible-believing church-going fundamentalist evangelical Christian. Perhaps you should avoid my company. I might contaminate you.

Until I started carrying, I would not of notice a black clip. Now I look for people's bulges.
    "When the people fear the government you have tyranny...when the government fears the people you have liberty."

--Thomas Jefferson --

Quote Originally Posted by mi2az View Post
    Until I started carrying, I would not of notice a black clip. Now I look for people's bulges.
    Careful, fella; people will get the wrong impression. Just kidding. That was too good a straight line to pass up.

Favorites: "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a soldier."
    Admiral Gary Roughead, CNO: "I never, ever, want to see my sailors or Marines in a fair fight."

if anyone asks about the clips just say it's your insulin pump hehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links