$12 Tommy's Gun Packs (unbelievable sale) (Merged)

This is a discussion on $12 Tommy's Gun Packs (unbelievable sale) (Merged) within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My shipping was 11.74............I'm closer to Cali. My total was 23.74 Still a good bag for me and my lifestyle.....but you gotta have your scruples...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $12 Tommy's Gun Packs (unbelievable sale) (Merged)

My shipping was 11.74............I'm closer to Cali.

My total was 23.74

Still a good bag for me and my lifestyle.....but you gotta have your scruples

2. Remove Ads

I LOVE my TGP. I love it so much that I bought a second one to have when the first one gets too old and ragged.

I keep my wallet and checkbook in the TGP.

When I posted that I sometimes carry in a TGP I got a lot of manbag, manpurse, you will be easily outed etc.

I carry my TGP usually under a large t-shirt ot a duck tailed shirt. It is flat enought and not very noticable at all.

Only once have I been asked if I was carrying a gun. I opened a compartment and pulled out my wallet, my checkbook and asked a gun? the guy said oh, lots of cops come in here carrying fannypacks and they stick out so I thought you might have a gun.

I always get asked if I am an LEO.
    Keep your powder dry

I have bought 2 TGPs at the local gun show. $30 each.
    Keep your powder dry

Wow. Now i see why their "on sale". That shipping cost is ridiculous.
    Glock 27

"Criminals are a cowardly and superstitious lot."

It worked for me...

I can't say I've ever really respected the fanny pack, but on rare occasion I can see how it would be preferred method of carry. I usually go unarmed while riding my bike and with that, I won't have to.

For $12, I am willing to risk it and if I don't use it, I'm only out a few bucks. It's worthwhile to try for $12 rather than $59, I figure.
    "I play for keeps."

Yeah shipping is a little high for one so I bought two. What the heck, we'll use them occasionally. :)

Quote Originally Posted by JHoff View Post
    It worked for me...

I usually go unarmed while riding my bike and with that, I won't have to.
    Correct.

I've been in plenty of crashes wearing TGP and the gun has always been secure and safe........though I was pretty banged up.

For those who the pricing is not working......only the ones advertized in the add are on sale for 12$.............I had to hit the reprice button to get the sale price after selecting the right Pac.

Cool TGP

I just orderd one the only ones I got the better price on were the two tone in those colors the solid colors came up as 79.95 or something like that. My shipping was 11.74 but I figure it was a lot better than the 59.95 plus the shipping LOL

I am a holster addict LOL

double tap

Quote Originally Posted by Hotbrass View Post
    I LOVE my TGP. I love it so much that I bought a second one to have when the first one gets too old and ragged.

I keep my wallet and checkbook in the TGP.

When I posted that I sometimes carry in a TGP I got a lot of manbag, manpurse, you will be easily outed etc.

I carry my TGP usually under a large t-shirt ot a duck tailed shirt. It is flat enought and not very noticable at all.

Only once have I been asked if I was carrying a gun. I opened a compartment and pulled out my wallet, my checkbook and asked a gun? the guy said oh, lots of cops come in here carrying fannypacks and they stick out so I thought you might have a gun.

I always get asked if I am an LEO.
    I no of absolutely zero LEO's in many years of being one who carry a weapon everyday off duty that have ever used a fanny pack. Just doesn't happen. The only time you will see it is for the guys that carry once in a blue moon.

On a side note and I mean no disrespect, but if you can conceal any fannypack under an untucked shirt, you must have plenty of shirt material to begin with. There is no way in the world I would be able to hide anything like that even if I went up to an XL (normally an L)

The only use for a fanny pack would be while mountain biking or other such activities as another poster stated. It has nothing to do with being a "man purse" and everything to do with being an extremely unsafe and unsecure way of carrying a deadly weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by jh225 View Post
    The only use for a fanny pack would be while mountain biking or other such activities as another poster stated. It has nothing to do with being a "man purse" and everything to do with being an extremely unsafe and unsecure way of carrying a deadly weapon.
    I never use a hip holster or the like......It is always the fanny pack or back pocket (taking out the trash at night).

unsafe? Not sure what you mean by that.
    unsecure? I've never dropped my weapon or had it taken from me.

Could happen I guess, but I tend not to be the inviting type.......might try some training with a friend to see easy it migt be?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links