$12 Tommy's Gun Packs (unbelievable sale) (Merged)

This is a discussion on $12 Tommy's Gun Packs (unbelievable sale) (Merged) within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; All: got this email this evening. These are extremely well-made, and I wish I had known about this sale before ordering the last two for ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $12 Tommy's Gun Packs (unbelievable sale) (Merged)

Distinguished Member Array Paymeister's Avatar

$12 Tommy's Gun Packs (unbelievable sale) (Merged)

All: got this email this evening. These are extremely well-made, and I wish I had known about this sale before ordering the last two for my wife and one for a pal! Note: I certainly agree wholeheartedly with all of the "don't carry off-the-body" folks, but recognize that doing so MAY be reasonable under certain conditions. And if you're going to get one, get one of these! The quality is excellent, and the ones on sale have the colors that suggest "fashion-challenged" at worst, rather than "shoot me first".

(the email had a different photo - see them all on their website - but this one shows the slick way these open)

==============

Sale Synopsis
    What: Large navy blue, royal blue, and mallard green gun packs!
    How Much: Starting at $12.00!!!
    Coupon Code: None! Automatic savings!!!!!
    When: From now through Sunday, May 29, while supplies last!!!!!!!!!!

Click HERE to go directly to the Original Tommy's Gun Pack's product page!! (www.tommysgunpack.com)

At Kickin' A Packs 'N Stuff, the wheels are always turnin' in our heads. We never stop thinking up new bags, cases. and packs to serve the needs of the defense-minded citizens of this great nation. That's why the Elite and SIDEKICK gun packs are flying off the shelves today! Unfortunately, while our capacity for innovation has no end, our warehousing space does.

Navy blue, mallard green, and royal blue original gun packs are among our most popular sellers, which is why we have WAY TOO MANY OF THEM!!! It seemed like a good idea months ago... nowadays, not so much. There's new stuff we gotta get into the workshop, new products and parts and material and all kinds of cool things. But before we can do that, we have to blow out some of our existing overstock.

So we're settin' up the sweetest possible deal on these packs to get them movin' ASAP. Throughout this entire weekend while supplies last, large-sized Original Gun Packs in navy blue, mallard green, and royal blue (two-tone) can be purchased for just $12.00. That's right, only a dozen dollars! This applies to right-handed models in all three colors, and left-handed models in navy blue and mallard green. No coupon codes required, only ridiculous savings!

Accessories are not included in the discounted price. However, a Large royal blue right-handed pack with the Deluxe Upgrade Package can be yours for just $57.00 ($12.00 plus the $45 upgrade cost). That's less than the list price ($59.99) of a default gun pack for the addition of YKK number 8 coil zippers with Cordura stealth pull cords, a rack of sewn-in magazine holders, and indestructible buckles made of the engineering-grade thermoplastic acetal. Pretty slick, huh?

You can get a gun pack with a 4-slot mag insert for only $27.00! Add four more slots for just an extra five bucks!

As long as it's a large Original gun pack in royal blue, navy blue, or mallard green, the base price of the pack itself is just $12.00. It doesn't get any better than this simply because it can't!

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Yep, I've got a couple of these and they're well made and do the job. Not my prefered method of carry but every once in a while............
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

Why do I keep getting $79.00?
    Luck is not a feeling it's a way of life

Do people actually use fanny packs?

I got $59.00...
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

When: From now through Sunday, May 29, while supplies last!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday is May 31st. This does not appear to be valid.

Edit: Hit "Update Price" after selecting the color and size and you will be in business. :)

Read the ad carefully...only certain colors in "large" qualify.
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

wpk
    Quote Originally Posted by jh225 View Post
    Do people actually use fanny packs?
    I use one when I'm riding my bike on the trails. That's pretty much the only time though.
    "America is a nation of laws; poorly written and randomly enforced." -Frank Zappa

“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.” -Denis Diderot

Distinguished Member Array Paymeister's Avatar
    The $12 price came up on the cart when I tested it with a large green with no options. Once he clears out the warehouse a bit the prices will go up.

My wife's purse for decades has been a fanny pack. Neither of us are at risk of the red carpet.

Nope, still $79.00
    Luck is not a feeling it's a way of life

Sale ends today.....I got mine.

I have owned two of these and recomend them.

Every now and then they are on sale.

http://www.tommysgunpack.com/Product...?ProductCode=1

Sale Synopsis
    What: Large navy blue, royal blue, and mallard green gun packs!
    How Much: Starting at $12.00!!!
    Coupon Code: None! Automatic savings!!!!!
    When: From now through Sunday, May 31, while supplies last!!!!!!!!!!

Click HERE to go directly to the Original Tommy's Gun Pack's product page!!

At Kickin' A Packs 'N Stuff, the wheels are always turnin' in our heads. We never stop thinking up new bags, cases. and packs to serve the needs of the defense-minded citizens of this great nation. That's why the Elite and SIDEKICK gun packs are flying off the shelves today! Unfortunately, while our capacity for innovation has no end, our warehousing space does.

Navy blue, mallard green, and royal blue original gun packs are among our most popular sellers, which is why we have WAY TOO MANY OF THEM!!! It seemed like a good idea months ago... nowadays, not so much. There's new stuff we gotta get into the workshop, new products and parts and material and all kinds of cool things. But before we can do that, we have to blow out some of our existing overstock.

So we're settin' up the sweetest possible deal on these packs to get them movin' ASAP. Throughout this entire weekend while supplies last, large-sized Original Gun Packs in navy blue, mallard green, and royal blue (two-tone) can be purchased for just $12.00. That's right, only a dozen dollars! This applies to right-handed models in all three colors, and left-handed models in navy blue and mallard green. No coupon codes required, only ridiculous savings!

Accessories are not included in the discounted price. However, a Large royal blue right-handed pack with the Deluxe Upgrade Package can be yours for just $57.00 ($12.00 plus the $45 upgrade cost). That's less than the list price ($59.99) of a default gun pack for the addition of YKK number 8 coil zippers with Cordura stealth pull cords, a rack of sewn-in magazine holders, and indestructible buckles made of the engineering-grade thermoplastic acetal. Pretty slick, huh?

You can get a gun pack with a 4-slot mag insert for only $27.00! Add four more slots for just an extra five bucks!

As long as it's a large Original gun pack in royal blue, navy blue, or mallard green, the base price of the pack itself is just $12.00. It doesn't get any better than this simply because it can't!

All questions, concerns, and feedback should be sent to pat@tommysgunpack.com.

I was about to place an order, until I discovered that the cheapest shipping charge was OVER $15.

I canceled the order. I don't pay that kind of shipping when similar items can get to me for less than $5 from other vendors. I don't care how good the product or the customer service is, if the shipping is outrageous they lose my business.

Quote Originally Posted by One of Many View Post
    I was about to place an order, until I discovered that the cheapest shipping charge was OVER $15.

I canceled the order. I don't pay that kind of shipping when similar items can get to me for less than $5 from other vendors. I don't care how good the product or the customer service is, if the shipping is outrageous they lose my business.
    +1 too bad too I would have ordered one.
    USMC 1984-1992
    To err is human.
    To forgive is divine.
    Neither of which is Marine Corps policy.

"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

That's how some of these outfits make their money,they charge outrageous shipping and make more $$$$ in the long run.

Sometimes the item is absolutely free, just pay shipping and handling...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links