Defensive Carry banner

Holster for a S&W 60-10 3" barrel

7K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Sportsterguy 
#1 ·
Hi folks, need some help. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a quality IWB holster for a S&W 60-10, full underlug with a 3" barrel? Need either offset metal clips or leather loops.

Going back to my roots and carrying a revolver full time. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

SG

See less See more
#2 ·
Take a look ata Fist. They will have some, and make a good holster. You might also try HBE. I am not sure if Eric makes one, but his are top notch according to reputation.
HOLSTERS
H.B.E. Specialty LeatherWorks

I have a M60 3" and have a Bluegrass OWB for it, but it might take a long time from Brock, and my experience is that he did not communicate or deliver on time. He does make a good holster, but I would go with Fist or Eric.

Regards,
Jerry

#3 ·
I was looking for a similar holster for my S&W 60 Pro Series, and found an article describing a leather IWB concealed carry prototype holster that someone had made:

Black Hills Leather Company Inside the Waistband Holster Model BH76

Then I found where the craftsman who made this prototype holster is now selling this holster for the S&W 60 J-frame gun. This is the ONLY holster I found anywhere for concealed carry inside the waist band, so I ordered it last week.

Black Hills Leather - Only the best custom gun leather western cowboy police holsters rigs

I am anxiously waiting for delivery, but expect the holster to be a quality product based upon what I read. You might consider giving this leather holster a try.

#5 ·

This is a pic of my Simply Rugged Sllver Dollar with a 3" S&W Mod 60 in it. The holster can be worn either IWB (with leather belt loops provided - sorry no pics of them) or OWB as per the the pic. I added the ammo loops for the fun of it and they can be worn IWB quite well. I have a half dozen holsters by Simply Rugged and can attest that they are a well made holster.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.