Defensive Carry banner

Help me find it

766 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  c3prret 
#1 ·
I need a holster that meets the following requirements:

1. Under $75
2. I can tuck shirts into it.
3. It can conceal a full size 1911 or Glock 36.
4. Something I can bend, stoop and twist without it popping out.

Go..

Thanks!

#2 ·
Crossbreed Supertuck

Have you checked out Crossbreed's Supertuck. I got mine for under $75 about 5 months back. It is a very stable platform, especially with a gun belt, that allows easy tucking / untucking of your shirt.

I had a single clip leather tuckable before my Supertuck. While it performed good, the Supertuck surpasses it in stability and ease of draw with a tucked in shirt. Also, you can adjust the clips to change the cant and ride (higher or lower in pants) of the holster.

As for the "bend, stoop, etc... without it popping out", I chase my two year old son with mine on all the time with no problems.

I carry an XD40sc in mine, however with the open end design, you could carry and barrel length you desired.

#4 ·
Comp-tac...MTAC. Youcan buy one rig and just change out holster bodies for your 36 and 1911. Highly recommended on here. I prefer all leather, but if I go Kydex it will be with this one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.