Wilderness Tactical Arrived Today

This is a discussion on Wilderness Tactical Arrived Today within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I ordered a 1 3/4 inch black with added 5 stitch original instructor belt. I was previously wearing a pretty good one piece leather belt ...

Thread: Wilderness Tactical Arrived Today

Wilderness Tactical Arrived Today

I ordered a 1 3/4 inch black with added 5 stitch original instructor belt. I was previously wearing a pretty good one piece leather belt I bought from a leatherer in Wyoming. Although I am not currently putting a OWB holster on this belt there is something I noticed immediately. Since I can custom fit this belt to my jeans it is incredibly comfortable. I wear my jeans a few sizes big and some are different sizes. Although I have multiple holes in my belt I seem to always land in between holes. The first time I put on this belt I could cinch it up and it was fitted perfectly. Definitely a happy camper. And here is my first emoticon

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member

Thumbs up

I'm not big on belts although the one you selected is among the best out there!
    Regards,
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

I've used a Wilderness Tactical belt for the past two years. Agreed it is nice to have unlimited fit options. I get my jeans 2" larger in the waist for IWB carry - and it was nice when I had to go to the hospital for some tests (had to leave the gun and holster in the car) that I could take the belt and cinch it up, thus keeping my pants up, too. I am sure the nurses appreciated that!

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    I'm not big on belts although the one you selected is among the best out there!
    Regards,
    I never wore a belt until I got a job as an Industrial Mechanic Apprentice, then we wore radios, keys and mini mag lights. It became a habit after that. Now I wear a belt even if my jeans or shorts are snug enough fitting in the waist that I don't need one to keep them up. I feel naked now without one, like something is missing.

Ive had mine for a few weeks now. It works very well. Mine is the 1.5"

I like it.
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

I have had my 1.5" instructors belt for a couple of weeks now and I love it. It is a great belt! Now, if my Beltman belt would hurry up I will be a happy camper.
    EDC: Glock 30 IWB Tucker Gunleather - Silent Thunder
    Ruger LCP - BUG in front or back pocket

"In God we trust, everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!"

It's not going to win any beauty pagaents, but I wear mine every day now. I have the 1.75" with the internal plastic stiffener, which I highly recommend for a large full size metal gun.
    "In God we trust, as for the rest of you... keep your hands where I can see them" - Unknown

I've had the 1.5" 5 stitch for about 7 months now. I no longer wear any other belts. This one is my favorite. Especially since I've been on a diet and have lost 15 pounds. It's nice to have the infinite adjustability. I think the next one I order will have the plastic insert for just a bit more stiffness.

VIP Member
    I had mine for... I am guessing 6-7 years now. Yes, the same one. Very well done and confy. Keep in your memory banks that when the velcro finally quits, you can contact The Wilderness and have it replaced. They charged me only S&H but things may have changed.
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

I will have to remember that about the velcro replacement. My weight also fluctuates a lot so the adjustability is going to be of great use. I have a Kel Tec P-11 that I carry IWB right now so I didn't think I needed the internal stiffner but I wanted the 1 3/4" because most of the belt clips and slots I see out there are the same 1 3/4". Just waiting on my Supertuck now.

Links