Defensive Carry banner

First month review of Crossbreed Mini-Tuck for Elsie Pee

5K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Jmac00 
#1 ·
At first I was pretty skeptical about buying a holster site-unseen! But these guys have a good trail period and I thought "what the heck, give it a shot" If I don't like it I can send it back. Plus it has a great guarantee.

So I asked the War department for extra funds so I could try this holster. She was not happy about releasing funds for an "unproven experiment" as she put it, but relinquished after I agreed to "extra duty" ( I was referring to doing dishes, and landscaping type things.....ya bunch of perverts:gah: :image035:)

So I spent the extra bucks on a Horse hide holster, but I got no clue how to tell the difference between a Horsehide or cowhide? I tried to look for whip marks, but a last, i got no clue?

Anyway, this freaking holster is so darn comfortable, sometimes I actually forget I'm wearing it. I wear it at the 4:00(pm, I'm not a morning guy:rofl:) position.

The only "complaint" I have is, I have trouble tucking a shirt into it when it's back there. I mostly just wear a shirt over it. sometimes a wear a t-shirt with a cover shirt, sometimes it's against bare skin, either way I LOVE THIS HOLSTER.

Thanx to the guys at crossbreed, I'm seriously thinking about getting a Supertuck for my Glock 22, of course I have to figure out a way to get the War Department to release more funds. uuuuum I wonder what that will cost me :rofl::rofl:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.