Crossbreed supertuck feedback

This is a discussion on Crossbreed supertuck feedback within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've had my supertuck for a XDSC40 for a little over 1.5 years now and it's been a great holster. Mostly I wear it on ...

I've had my supertuck for a XDSC40 for a little over 1.5 years now and it's been a great holster. Mostly I wear it on the weekends and in the evenings if I go out because I can't carry at work. In the beginning there were the normal leather squeaks but I've since fixed that with a little packing tape placed at the leather/plastic clip interface. I also trimmed some of the leather around the grip area to facilitate drawing from the holster and also I trimmed excess leather at the bottom.

One thing that was slightly annoying was that the holster seemed to migrate from the 3:30 position to the 4-5 o'clock position after a while. Well, a couple months ago, the original plastic clips broke on me so I emailed Crossbreed to ask about my options. They got right back to me and sent me a free pair of the upgraded steel clips for free.

The new clips are a lot better than the old plastic ones with much more positive engagement with the belt. This also results in better grip of the belt and thus, fixed the migrating holster problem. I recently wore the holster camping over the weekend and I never had to readjust the position even once.

The Supertuck isn't the fanciest holster out there, but it gets the job done well. Because of this, I do not have a drawer full of holsters.

Glad to hear that it is still working well and the customer service is quick. I am patiently waiting for mine to arrive. Sounds like they hold up pretty good and work well.
    Never argue with idiots - they'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Links