Defensive Carry banner

Need photos of a DelFatti or 5 Shot IWB for revolver

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Bowie 
#1 ·
Need some help from you folks. I have been looking all over the forums and can't find any photos of a Del Fatti ISP-LP IWB holster or a 5 Shot Uncle Lou IWB holster for revolvers. I see plenty of photos for autos but no revos. I am trying to see how they are cut in height to the top of the gun. If anyone has a photo and/or opinion on carrying a wheel gun IWB with either of these two holsters they can share that would be great!
Thanks for your help

Here are the links to the holsters

Del Fatti ISP-LP http://www.delfatti.com/photos/photos/30.JPG

5 Shot Uncle Lou 5 Shot Leather, LLC - UL

#3 ·
You might want to call or email either Matt Del Fatti or John Ralston, they could probably email you pictures if they have them.

Unfortunately, Matt isn't taking orders now and I doubt you can find one for a revolver. But John is still taking orders and his stuff is beautiful.

#6 ·
Hello Matt, It would be for a J frame S&W 642. Thanks.

Thanks for the replies from everyone so far. I have definitely seen some great work from both of these two fine holster makers.

That is also a concern is the comfort factor. I thought there might be a reason I don't see many IWB holsters for revolvers.

#5 ·
I haven't got any 5 Shot IWB's for revolvers (or Del Fatti's either), but I've got plenty of John Ralston's leather and he's very easy to deal with and very willing to accomodate special requests. If you need the holster to ride a certain height or anything else special, I'm sure John can help you.

Most importantly, he's recently gone full time with his leather making so his backlog should shrink rapidly. Good luck!

#8 ·
semperfi.45:

Other than John (5Shot) I'm not aware of any other makers building tribute holsters based on Lou's designs but since Alessi Holsters is still in business, I would assume they would continue to build holsters like the APX.

Bowie:

If it would help, I could email some photos of various IWB holsters I've built for J and K frame wheel guns. Kindly send me an email and I'll reply with some photos. That way, I don't have to stick them on my web site or photobucket to post them here.

#9 ·
semperfi.45:

Bowie:

If it would help, I could email some photos of various IWB holsters I've built for J and K frame wheel guns. Kindly send me an email and I'll reply with some photos. That way, I don't have to stick them on my web site or photobucket to post them here.
Great, thank you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.