Defensive Carry banner

Crossbreed SuperTuck

3K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  glock2740 
#1 ·
I am considering purchasing a Crossbreed SuperTuck. Will the Kydex material effect/damage the firearm? Thanks for the help. BTW I am considering purchasing a 1911 to go with the Crossbreed SuperTuck.

#3 ·
My XD shows minimal wear from the supertuck, but it's been less than six months. Any weapon that gets a lot of carry time is going to show wear, wether it's in leather or Kydex. It's just a little character :)

#7 ·
While our holsters tend to be no harder on the finish, they aren't any easier on the finish of a firearm either.

With respect, finish wear WILL occur to some extent, sooner or later, on any gun carried regularly, regardless of who's holster it is in.

Wit that in mind, if you are serious about carrying, select a firearm that you don't mind some finish wear on, don't carry your prized $3000.00 collectors gun.

Carry a gun you select and dedicate to carry and can look at as a tool for defending your life should the need arise. The gun should actually get a lot more wear at the range than in your holster anyway, so again, don't carry a safe queen for self defense.

:smile:

#9 ·
While our holsters tend to be no harder on the finish, they aren't any easier on the finish of a firearm either.

With respect, finish wear WILL occur to some extent, sooner or later, on any gun carried regularly, regardless of who's holster it is in.

Wit that in mind, if you are serious about carrying, select a firearm that you don't mind some finish wear on, don't carry your prized $3000.00 collectors gun.

Carry a gun you select and dedicate to carry and can look at as a tool for defending your life should the need arise. The gun should actually get a lot more wear at the range than in your holster anyway, so again, don't carry a safe queen for self defense.

Crossbreed Holsters > Home

CB great holster. I agree with Mark here. If You don't want wear wrap it and leave it in the safe.

#15 ·
It shouldnt be too bad unless your holstering and unholstering it a lot. I have the Micro for the LCP and it fits nice and snug, does not slide around, but sure with wear time it will loosen a bit, but as long as the firearm stays in and safe and helps protect me, a little wear is good for character. The Crossbreed products and service are excellent from the folks here in STL I spoke with and so far from the one I RX.

#16 ·
SuperTuck pictures for revolver?

I'm thinking about a SuperTuck for my S&W Mod 60. Does anyone have pictures of a SuperTuck with a snub nose revolver? The web site has only pistol pictures (unless I'm missing something).

I think once I see how my gun will fit, I'll be sold!

Thank you in advance!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.