Bought a Defender Gun Holster/Band

This is a discussion on Bought a Defender Gun Holster/Band within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Since I've had my CCW, I've always carried my XDsc in a Crossbreed SuperTuck IWB. I've liked the holster very much. Since summer has come, ...

Thread: Bought a Defender Gun Holster/Band

Question Bought a Defender Gun Holster/Band

Since I've had my CCW, I've always carried my XDsc in a Crossbreed SuperTuck IWB. I've liked the holster very much.
    Since summer has come, and I often wear shorts that don't allow me to wear a belt, I was looking at the SmartCarry for a way to remedy that problem...but I hated how in hung in front of my nads all the time. It might work, but it just seemed weird, and I'm used to a side-carrier firearm.

Anyhow, after numberous times of looking at the Defender Band, and leaving the website again because I thought it wouldn't work for me...I finally ordered one to try it.

I'm amazed. First off, it works with my no-belt shorts perfectly, and that's what I bought it for. But I've started wearing it to work (were I used to wear my SuperTuck). I wear Dockers and tuck my shirt it at work all the time. This Defender is sooooo much more comfortable than my SuperTuck. It also seems much more balanced and the gun is more secure and actually more hidden. Best of all, I can put it on and easily pull up my pants, tuck my shirt, and be on my way. With the SuperTuck IWB, you have to mount all the weight on your belt or pants and then try and tuck in, over, and around it while spreading your legs to keep your pants from falling down.

Anyone who has a SuperTuck and "tucks" in probably knows what I'm talking about.

Even though someone on here recommended it to me, I was VERY, VERY skeptical when I bought the Defender...especially at $35 shipped. But I am very happy with it and would encourage others to give it a try. Also has mag holder right in it too.

Who knows if the velco will wear out, if the elastic will have issues holding in the future, or what may go wrong, but as of now...it's way more comfortable and alot easier to deal with.

Just my .02

Here's the link:
    Defender Gun Concealment Holsters

2. Remove Ads

I have had my defender since January and wear it alot and the velcro is fine. I have also washed it by putting it in a pillow case and putting it in the washer and it worked great. I use it all the time especially at home, even in pjs until I actually go to bed.
    NRA, GOA, GRNC member
    "Both the oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of arms."
    - Aristotle

Links