Got My Pure Kustom Black Ops!!!

This is a discussion on Got My Pure Kustom Black Ops!!! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I ordered this holster as a owb but thinking that the iwb feature would be cool....I love carrying my 5" 1911 IWB...most comfortable hoslter that ...

Thread: Got My Pure Kustom Black Ops!!!

Got My Pure Kustom Black Ops!!!

I ordered this holster as a owb but thinking that the iwb feature would be cool....I love carrying my 5" 1911 IWB...most comfortable hoslter that I have worn.... I can actually conceal my 1911 with Khaki shorts and a t-shirt...I am stoked...I can carry my 1911 now... I haven't even tried owb yet...I have been wearing it around the house and even fell asleep in my EZ chair last night with it on... Rocky makes a great holster and even called to make sure I liked it. You can't beat that for customer service...I just wish I had ordered a mag holder and had the funds for one for the Glock....already saving... Robbie

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Yep, Rocky is the man!!

Good score Robbie!!
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

Picture please :)

Not smart enough to post em....I really like this holster...Robbie

Yep Rocky is the Man i got a 5 inch 1911 black ops with double mag holder they are dark brownish and beautiful. Rocky was great he called me a couple times to make sure i was happy.

I carry OWB a lot with my S&W 1911 and just love this holster. I see a hand crafted painted holster in my future

Mine is saddle brown.... and i want a mag pouch to match it... I learned one thing about carrying with only a t-shirt ...the checkered double diamond rosewood grips are aggravating....will definitely be ordering some smooth ones... I want to get my dad a PK holster with his Army outfits insignia on it...the Tropic Lightening (I think they also were called the Manchu's) he was in the 25th ID in Vietnam and I gave him a S&W 6906 that he loves...just gotta get the funds for it....

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar
    Thanks for the review Rob, I am pretty sure this one is your holster, Just without the pro loops.

Thanks for the compliments guys.
    Rocky

thats it...I love it...wore it to town this morning looking for a new company car and I actually forgot I had it on... never thought I would be able to carry a fullsize 1911 comfortably...boy was I wrong.... I still haven't carried it OWB yet....likin the IWB too much..

Links