Little Holster Help Please.

This is a discussion on Little Holster Help Please. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Thumper It all depends on what an "arm and a leg" is. Quality isn't cheap and you get what you pay for. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Little Holster Help Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    It all depends on what an "arm and a leg" is. Quality isn't cheap and you get what you pay for.

Milt Sparks
    TT Gunleather
    UBG Holsters

I'd take any one of their IWB holsters and wouldn't settle for less.
    Same here, INFACT I recently bought a UGB from Thumper and its so comfy and nice... great holster. You should consider IWB, it conceals better anyway... in my opinion.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by FlyboyLDB View Post
    Yes, like the others said regarding arm & leg. But, in my opinion, if concealing while wearing OWB - one needs a holster that is truly a high ride and holds close to the body. I have searched high and low and have found only one TRUE high ride holster maker C. Rusty Sherrick Custom Leather Works - Custom Concealment Holsters . Look at his US High Ride. I know most claim they have "High Ride" holsters - but I disagree. The next item is going to be your belt. If you don't already have a quality belt - then you will need one. Do a search on belts in this forum. I have a Belt Man belt and it works very well.
    I took a look, his heavily canted model looks interesting. I emailed him, we will see. How long did you wait for yours? I agree, a high ride OWB is my favorite as well, IWB just isn't as comfortable for me.
    "Some men, you just can't reach"

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar
    A little tangent that might help. Your gun and desired carry position don't seem to make a very compatible combination for the average person. My opinion, you'd probably need to be a little larger to carry that big of a gun right on your hip. Every build is different, but I'd say that a little farther back on your hip might be easier to conceal.

Nate
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links