Defensive Carry banner

New Supertuck

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  sigmanluke 
#1 ·
Just got back from a trip out of town to find my new Crossbreed Supertuck waiting for me. Their website said 3-4 weeks backlog, but mine came in less than two weeks. :image035:. Made sure to give it the old test drive that evening taking the family out to dinner (Logan's Road House...yummm). Had it on all day at church and all afternoon and evening (including a family bike ride and have been wearing it all day.

Gotta say that I love it. Retention was perfect. Comfortable as all get out. And the best part--the little cross cut outs on the belt clip say "this holster was made by JESUS".:yup:

#2 ·
Yep, I've just received one today -- *way* faster than promised. Great retention, and workmanship. However I'm still struggling with the positioning. The front bottom corner of the leather part seems to be a problem -- pushing against my hip when I sit. Moving the holster either up (front bottom screw) or back (~4pm) resolves that problem, but seems to not produce as perfect a concealment ...

Still playing with it, so if you have any pointers -- please do share ;-)

#10 ·
I love my Supertuck, and the belt I received about 2 weeks ago. (About 10 days earlier than promised.

Thanks CroosBreed for a superior product, and superior customer service!

#15 ·
I carry a Sig P220R in mine, and yes, the barrel does extend past the leather about 1/2 to 5/8 of an inch. It's never caused me any concern or problems. Honestly, I didn't even realize it until you asked the question. I had to go look.:redface:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.