New Supertuck

New Supertuck

This is a discussion on New Supertuck within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just got back from a trip out of town to find my new Crossbreed Supertuck waiting for me. Their website said 3-4 weeks backlog, but ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: New Supertuck

  1. #1
    Distinguished Member Array PastorPack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,572

    New Supertuck

    Just got back from a trip out of town to find my new Crossbreed Supertuck waiting for me. Their website said 3-4 weeks backlog, but mine came in less than two weeks. . Made sure to give it the old test drive that evening taking the family out to dinner (Logan's Road House...yummm). Had it on all day at church and all afternoon and evening (including a family bike ride and have been wearing it all day.

    Gotta say that I love it. Retention was perfect. Comfortable as all get out. And the best part--the little cross cut outs on the belt clip say "this holster was made by JESUS".
    God is love (1 John 4:8)


  2. #2
    aag
    aag is offline
    Member Array aag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    52
    Yep, I've just received one today -- *way* faster than promised. Great retention, and workmanship. However I'm still struggling with the positioning. The front bottom corner of the leather part seems to be a problem -- pushing against my hip when I sit. Moving the holster either up (front bottom screw) or back (~4pm) resolves that problem, but seems to not produce as perfect a concealment ...

    Still playing with it, so if you have any pointers -- please do share ;-)

  3. #3
    Senior Member Array highoctane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    614
    I wear mine at about 4 or 4:30. I changed the cant on it and it helped alot. Just play with it. When you find the sweet spot it IS sweet.

  4. #4
    Sponsor
    Array mtcraigco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by aag View Post
    Yep, I've just received one today -- *way* faster than promised. Great retention, and workmanship. However I'm still struggling with the positioning. The front bottom corner of the leather part seems to be a problem -- pushing against my hip when I sit. Moving the holster either up (front bottom screw) or back (~4pm) resolves that problem, but seems to not produce as perfect a concealment ...

    Still playing with it, so if you have any pointers -- please do share ;-)
    Move it back around a bit towards 4 or 430 as mentioned above.
    That'll get the front edge/clip outta your leg
    Mark Craighead
    Owner/Founder
    CrossBreed Holsters LLC
    http://www.crossbreedholsters.com

  5. #5
    aag
    aag is offline
    Member Array aag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by mtcraigco View Post
    Move it back around a bit towards 4 or 430 as mentioned above.
    That'll get the front edge/clip outta your leg
    Mark, thanks! Got it to ~4pm yesterday, front clip 2nd hole from the top, rear clip on the very bottom. That seems to do the trick, been wearing it around the house for a few hours now, and it's pretty comfortable. I wonder, though, if MiniTuck would've been a better fit for me (and the j-frame) to begin with, i.e. giving more options as far as placement goes? Also, in your opinion, should I consider MiniTuck for G26, or did you mean guns like it when you mention "compact versions of full frame guns" on the website?

    Thank you again both for fast shipping and your comment here.

  6. #6
    Member Array MWatson35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Marion, SC
    Posts
    55
    Great product. I've been pleased with mine too.

  7. #7
    Sponsor
    Array mtcraigco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by aag View Post
    Mark, thanks! Got it to ~4pm yesterday, front clip 2nd hole from the top, rear clip on the very bottom. That seems to do the trick, been wearing it around the house for a few hours now, and it's pretty comfortable. I wonder, though, if MiniTuck would've been a better fit for me (and the j-frame) to begin with, i.e. giving more options as far as placement goes? Also, in your opinion, should I consider MiniTuck for G26, or did you mean guns like it when you mention "compact versions of full frame guns" on the website?

    Thank you again both for fast shipping and your comment here.
    G26 to fat for the minituck, and yes that's what I mean by compact versions of full frame guns, J-Frame is pushing it on a Mini, but will work.

    thanks
    Mark Craighead
    Owner/Founder
    CrossBreed Holsters LLC
    http://www.crossbreedholsters.com

  8. #8
    Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,271
    SuperTuck is the bomb-diggity.
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

  9. #9
    Distinguished Member Array PastorPack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,572
    Quote Originally Posted by jumpwing View Post
    SuperTuck is the bomb-diggity.
    That's GOOD, right?
    God is love (1 John 4:8)

  10. #10
    VIP Member
    Array sigmanluke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    3,209
    I love my Supertuck, and the belt I received about 2 weeks ago. (About 10 days earlier than promised.

    Thanks CroosBreed for a superior product, and superior customer service!
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    Thomas Jefferson

  11. #11
    Member Array CenCal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    288
    My CrossBreed rocks... It's really all I use. After some use, it is now shaped to me and fits better than ever.

  12. #12
    aag
    aag is offline
    Member Array aag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by sigmanluke View Post
    I love my Supertuck, and the belt I received about 2 weeks ago. (About 10 days earlier than promised.

    Thanks CroosBreed for a superior product, and superior customer service!
    Yea, that reminds me, I need to order the belt at some point ;-)

  13. #13
    Member Array MCOperator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    south east idaho
    Posts
    28
    I just received mine as well, just curious does your gun barrel extend past the leather?

  14. #14
    Distinguished Member Array PastorPack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,572
    No, but I;ve got a XD9 SubCompact, so the 3" barrel helps.
    God is love (1 John 4:8)

  15. #15
    VIP Member
    Array sigmanluke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    3,209
    Quote Originally Posted by MCOperator View Post
    I just received mine as well, just curious does your gun barrel extend past the leather?
    I carry a Sig P220R in mine, and yes, the barrel does extend past the leather about 1/2 to 5/8 of an inch. It's never caused me any concern or problems. Honestly, I didn't even realize it until you asked the question. I had to go look.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Supertuck ?
    By sjones in forum Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: June 12th, 2010, 04:00 AM
  2. SuperTuck
    By aedinius in forum Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: April 24th, 2010, 08:26 PM
  3. Supertuck- to cut or not to cut?
    By chiefjason in forum Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: March 29th, 2010, 09:19 PM
  4. supertuck
    By turk1800 in forum Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: October 16th, 2009, 07:12 AM
  5. Just got my new Supertuck
    By Paco in forum Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: July 23rd, 2008, 12:28 AM