Defensive Carry banner

kangaroo shoulder holster

5K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  chains1240 
#1 · (Edited)
hello everyone, i'd like to hear from anyone that uses the kangaroo shoulder holster,thinking of buying one.how do you like it and how well does it work with medium or large frame handguns? i know it comes in 3 different models-

*standard (for smaller handguns)
*air marshal (for med. and lrg. handguns)
*mini vest (for handgun and accessories)

#4 ·
It is a matter of matching the right gun with your level of dress. If you are wearing a dress shirt or polo that is somewhat form fitted then you need to carry a smaller gun. I personally carry a S&W 642 Airweight in my Kangaroo Standard holster under a button up dress shirt and you can't tell at all. It is a great method of carry in a business environment. It also serves as a good way to carry a BUG when I am carrying my normal EDC Glock 30 IWB. JMHO.

#5 ·
I bought a Kangaroo before I bought my Supertuck. I still wear the Kangaroo when I wear shorts that will not support the use of a belt. My set up then is the Kangaroo holster, Kel-Tec P-11 and a very light button up short sleeve shirt for warmer weather. You absolutely cannot tell that I have anything under my shirt. My body type is overweight. 5'10" 190# so I have a bit of camouflage on my chest. Oh, the embarrassment. :embarassed:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.