A Plug for Gary Brommeland

This is a discussion on A Plug for Gary Brommeland within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just wanted to say that I bought a Brommeland Max Con V about a month ago, and can't say enough about it. Gary put's a ...

Thread: A Plug for Gary Brommeland

Just wanted to say that I bought a Brommeland Max Con V about a month ago, and can't say enough about it. Gary put's a ton of "Professionalism" and "Thought" into his holsters! and when I say "Thought", I mean functionality! After practicing in my truck for "Draw" with my different holsters, I'll take the "Brommeland hands down! Heck! I just ordered another one this morning!! Thanks again to Gary, and I know this is old news to anyone who already owns one.
    1. Dum spiramus tuebimur -"While we breath, we shall defend"

There are more talented holster makers on this site than you can shake a stick at. Amazing!
    Come to think of it ,and I don't mean to highjack, this is the friendliest site I post on. The people here are just outstanding.
    Ask not what your country can do for you....

Distinguished Member Array AnimalKracker's Avatar
    The Leathercrafters here not only provide function,they are artists. To me when I see a well designed and really well made holster, it not only provides a place to carry my pistols but it is a piece of work to be admired for its beauty as well as the job it does.

dem

The best

I have two of Gary's IWB holsters. THE most comfortable I have ever tried and very concealable.

Administrator

Talking Oh No...Wait Until Gary Reads This

Now look what you guys done went and did!
    You complimented Gary Brommeland on his holsters...AGAIN!
    It's really hard for Gary Brommeland to use his Leather Stitching Machine when his head gets all swelled up.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

I can't say enough about Gary's stuff! he know's how I feel about it. Holsters are personal and are directly related to comfort or dis-comfort when carrying all day.

I can honestly say that I actually forget I am even packing with a Max-Con V they are so comfortable.

If Gary continues to make holsters this good I will continue to inflate his head, I might have to buy a larger compressor but I'll do it.

Ti.
    Train and train hard, you might not get a second chance to make a first impression!

I vote for Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President.....Not!

quit making him read about how good his stuff is and let him get back to making mine

Yep, If he's here thankin folks, he's not makin holsters.
    "I Don't Want To Socialize With A Pinko Liberal Democrat Commie. Say What You Like About Republicans. We Stick To Our Convictions. Even When We Know We're Dead Wrong." Denny Crane:

Distinguished Member Array snowdoctor's Avatar

I second that!

Quote Originally Posted by vzwnnj
    quit making him read about how good his stuff is and let him get back to making mine
    lol...I have to say, if you guys keep Gary on the computer, he is not finishing my order....now back to work! I am sick of hearing all these guys oh and ah over there custom leather....and I want mine....summer is coming,and the shoulder rig is going to get awfully hot!
    well at least it reaffirms the quality, and comfort that is coming in the mail.....SOON
    ----DOC-----

--people ask why I carry, and I show them this picture. I think it says it all.--

NRA Certified Instructor--many disciplines

Senior Member Array Eric Larsen's Avatar
    Well...I concur with everything said thus far about Mr. Brommenland.
    I dont know if you guys know it or not....or care to know it
    But he's the one who has helped me change my holster "limp" to where I am now.....out of all of the teaching Ive gotten over the years, from Lou, Matt, Mark and others, he's been the one who has helped me over the last 4-5 years.................
    Thats the kind of guy you guys are buying leather from and thats the kind of guy who deserves a thead like this..........
    Shoot well.
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice..........Rush

I am the proud owner of three of his Max Con V's and a mag holder. Every superlative thrown at him is well deserved, additionally he is a great guy to do business or just chat with. www.brommelandgunleather.com
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence in their behalf. - George Orwell

Orange Park

Quote Originally Posted by tegemu
    I am the proud owner of three of his Max Con V's and a mag holder. Every superlative thrown at him is well deserved, additionally he is a great guy to do business or just chat with. www.brommelandgunleather.com
    Hey Tegamu!! I used to live in "Tanglewood"in O.P.!!! Nice to see you here! Keep Middleburg going,...will ya? Gunsavey (Gary)
    1. Dum spiramus tuebimur -"While we breath, we shall defend"

Sponsored Links