IWB/OWB Holster for Gloc 26 "Baby Glock"

This is a discussion on IWB/OWB Holster for Gloc 26 "Baby Glock" within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My local gun shop got in a NIB "Baby Glock" (G26 9mm) so I snapped it up because I new if I thought about it ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IWB/OWB Holster for Gloc 26 "Baby Glock"

IWB/OWB Holster for Gloc 26 "Baby Glock"

My local gun shop got in a NIB "Baby Glock" (G26 9mm) so I snapped it up because I new if I thought about it for a couple of days it would be gone. I should get my CCP (Utah) late next month I hope. So, those of you who carry a G26, what IWB or OWB holster do you use for CC? Do any of you use a "cross draw" holster? Please let me know. It will help with my research.
    Thanks,
    Maj. USA (Ret)
    Maj. USA (Ret.)

2. Remove Ads

Here are the two main holsters I use for several of my pistolas (each of many holsters is 'boned' for its particular gun)...

Either this...
    FIST, INC.

or this, worn over the kidney not the spine...
    FIST, INC.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I love my BlueGrass Holster from Brock. Nice work took a little time but nice work. I have IWB and OWB both for my Glock 26. He makes a cross breed that can be used IWB or OWB.

Bare asset from high noon and jit slide from don hume.sj

I have a Bare Asset from High Noon Holsters and a Stimulus Package from Little Bear Custom Holsters. I carry my G26 in the Stimulus Package every day. I carry at 3:30 strong hand.

Little Bear Custom Holsters

I have a Brommeland Max Con V IWB that is very comfortable. A Bianchi Evader FingerLok OWB that has great retention and a Blade Tech Kydex OWB that is really nice. Also I have an Uncle Mike's Shoulder rig that I wear when it's jacket weather.
    The Dragon has time and experience. Maturity has given him knowledge, strength, skill, wisdom and inner peace.
    Glock 26 Certified Glock Armorer
    Mossberg 590 12 ga.

Distinguished Member Array JerryM's Avatar
    I have a Laredo Defender by K&D that I like for my G 26. Fist might be faster, and makes a good holster.

Others will be mentioned, and there are some great holster makers here, but time may be the deciding factor for you.
    Take a look at these two and any others that might be recommended. Also check with Eric at HBE.

If you can get a Brommeland either IWB or OWB it is one of the absolute best.

Regards,
    Jerry

I carry my G26 in the following holsters. IWB - Desantis Cozy Partner, OWB - Bianchi Snaplok #84
    "Gun control is being able to hit your target."
    Glock 26

Distinguished Member Array Wasabi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryM View Post
    If you can get a Brommeland either IWB or OWB it is one of the absolute best.

Regards,
    Jerry
    That's good to know. I was lucky enough to recently snag a mint/new Max Con V IWB off of the FS forum over at Glocktalk for my G33. I'm looking forward to trying it out. BTW, what's the difference between the 'service' and 'presentation' grade? Mine is service grade and it looks incredibly well made, especially for the $120ish I paid for it.

Your welcome to check out my IWB and OWB holsters at Bulldog Leather Company - Home

Thanks, Randy
    Randy

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu711 View Post
    I carry my G26 in the following holsters. IWB - Desantis Cozy Partner,

+1 on this,.. I readjusted my forward cant,.. Very comfortable and inexpensive..

I use a DeSantis Scorpion holster for my IWB/OWB carry with G27 or G19. I just tuck my shirt in for outside carry. Very modular that way. All of my current Glocks fit this holster.

Distinguished Member Array JerryM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi View Post
    That's good to know. I was lucky enough to recently snag a mint/new Max Con V IWB off of the FS forum over at Glocktalk for my G33. I'm looking forward to trying it out. BTW, what's the difference between the 'service' and 'presentation' grade? Mine is service grade and it looks incredibly well made, especially for the $120ish I paid for it.
    The service grade supposedly does not have as much boning as the presentation grade.
    The original one, a Def-Con for a Kahr P9, is a presentation grade, and I bought another for a SA compact 1911 from Coal Creek Armory that is a service grade. I have compared them and there is no difference that I can tell. I think that the dealer may have gotten the mixed up. I did pay a few bucks more than the site listed.

They are really a work of art in my view, and require a lot of break in, but no one makes a better or nicer holster than Gary.
    You really got a bargain.

Regards,
    Jerry

Distinguished Member Array fotomaker57's Avatar
    I have a Laredo Defender on order from K&D Holsters K&D Holsters | Custom Gun Leather and Shooting Accessories for OWB for my Glock 27. Not sure what I am going to get for IWB for it yet. Currently using an old Don Hume holster that I had for my G22 and I modified it for use with the G27.
    Mike
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links