If you have to have a holster RIGHT NOW, you can:
1. Try the places I mentioned, and a few others, to see if they happen to have something in stock.
2. Try the holster resellers like Lightning Arms, Coal Creek, etc, and see what they have -- note that you'll pay a premium this way.
3. Try eBay -- there's a surprising number of holsters in stock at various sites.
4. Scour the larger gun boards Want Ad sections.
5. Get something from Galco, with the notion that you'll eventually upgrade and sell the Galco later on. Galco does have "good" quality, though they are mass produced.
If you're willing to wait 2 or 3 weeks, Mitch Rosen Express and Kramer can usually turn around an order in that amount of time.