I'd like a holster that met the following criteria:
- OWB, belt or paddle
- Fits a standard Mk III Browning Hi-Power
- Similar in position and cant to my everyday MTAC (mid-ride, forward cant)
- Active retention, level I-II
- Allows 1-hand reholstering
- Fully covers muzzle
- Not so nice that I'd be devastated if it scraped against a tree
- Preferably inexpensive, since it won't be used often
I'd use this in a scenario where I might be hiking or working outdoors where I wanted the comfort of OWB and additional protection and retention for the gun. I might also use it while at the range or at classes not focused on concealed carry where IWB is discouraged.
Any ideas other than "get a Glock, everything fits them"?