**.... Crossbreed Supertuck

This is a discussion on **.... Crossbreed Supertuck within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Thanks!...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: **.... Crossbreed Supertuck

Thanks!

2. Remove Ads

For what its worth, I knew what you were getting at also. Hang in there. It is worth the wait!

Quote Originally Posted by joker1 View Post
    I was refering to some of the posters on here who were lucky enough to get theirs faster than me and mean enough to gloat about it.
    Did somebody say gloat?! I had my Crossbreed in 3 days and was personally deliverd to my door by Mark, along with a candy gram.

OH! ...and talk about COMFORT!! I wear mine to bed, because it feels wrong when I take it off.

have comfort in knowing... you'll love it when it comes.

Quote Originally Posted by joker1 View Post
    Fishing is not a favorite past time of mine (I usually cast and reel in, cast and reel in etc....)
    Me too!
    Patience for waiting on things, isn't one of my better virtues.

I am waiting on available disposable funds to order a Supertuck.
    This is the law;
    The purpose of fighting is to win.
    There is no possible victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental. - John Steinbeck

joker1... Crossbreed is great and not a long wait. I have an order in to TT Gunleather and expect about a four month wait. Tim is an artist and his leather is in demand so that's what to expect. I feel the pain of waiting but it's all good because I have a Crossbreed Supertuck and Snapslide to keep me happy. Even after I get the order the Crossbreeds will stay in "play". I'm sure you will be happy.
    Jeff
    NRA Member
    Kimber Ultra Carry II, Glock G23 & G36, Kahr PM9, Winchester 1300 Defender 12gauge pump
    (my favorite but hard to hide)

Because of the traffic on this website about CrossBreed and how great they are that it was generally agreed someone should get even with them for their excellent service, friendly demeanor and early delivery. I said that I would get even by ordering a Supertuck - and I did. Sure enough, they called me back within 4 minutes of my leaving a voicemail, followed up within 5 minutes with a confirming e-mail, sent me my Supertuck within a week - and it really aggravates me no end. Why are they so nice, why is their product so good, why are they so friendly, why is the service so great?? How come they aren't nasty, slow, unfriendly and shipping lousy products like some others? It makes no sense! SERIOUSLY, I'm really VERY impressed with the Supertuck! It is really very well made, lightweight, Soooo comfortable - just makes me so angry! I encourage others to express their anger by purchasing their products, teach them a lesson!
    Semper Vigilantia - Semper Paratus
    NRA Life Member

I'm another one of the "got it in less than a week and love it" crowd.

Crossbreed should expand and take their CS to a cell phone provider.
    NRA member
    GrassRoots GunRights SC member
    Walther PPS .40 / KelTec P3AT

Quote Originally Posted by YFZsandrider View Post
    Did somebody say gloat?! I had my Crossbreed in 3 days and was personally deliverd to my door by Mark, along with a candy gram.

OH! ...and talk about COMFORT!! I wear mine to bed, because it feels wrong when I take it off.

have comfort in knowing... you'll love it when it comes.
    Keep 'em coming

Patience, grasshopper. My first crossbreed only took 7 days to get, my second one took a liitle over three weeks. Still some of the best turn-around times out there.

This is a great thread.
    "Words can be as lethal as bullets; Choose them carefully, Aim them well & Use them sparingly."

Well 17 days (including weekends) have passed

But wait! Called down to the shop (off today) and what, I have a package. So I go to work, on my day off, to get my package...
    a package from none other than Crossbreed Holsters!

I zip back home and open her up, man that is a BELT, holster looks, well ugly (I hear they're supposed to look that way). I unlock the safe and put my trusty 1911 away not to be carried again for the near future (until I scrape up more dough for a Supertuck for her).

I grab my G19 and make sure it's empty but put a full mag in to get the full weight feel. I put on the BELT, that is the most belt I've ever handled. I then put the holster in my pants and clipped over the belt-easy! Adjust position to about 3:45 and put the G19 in. Sinch the belt up and walk around, look in mirrors, bend over, raise my arms up over my head, squat, jeez I felt like a bride trying on a wedding dress.

Initial impression: pretty comfortable, retention is just right, combat cut is not uncomfortable (wearing undershirts and I can get a good grip on the gun-worth the extra cost), concealment is excellent. It will take some getting used to (first time IWB carry).

I wore the belt and holster most of the day. Removed bad wall A/C unit (fun...I don't recommend it). Got to the point we're gonna have to cut some wall (I think they change to size of units every year). So off to Wal-Mart. One reciprocating saw in the building, display unit, won't sell cause its defective. Damn I have to buy something I hate, jigsaw. Do the rest of our wal-mart shopping. Sorry I've done several WWW's. No nachos, no MWAG, no ammo, nothing to report.

Go home and finish installing new A/C unit in wall. Just took the holster off before I took a shower. It was already more comfortable than earlier in the day, was starting to take shape. So far, I love it and I think it will just get better.

Thanks Mark and team, you make a fine product and delivered much faster than promised. It was very much worth the wait.

Joker1

That's awesome. I had mine in about a week and a half and I wear it almost everyday. There are times I forget I have it on.
    Never argue with idiots - they'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Anyone have an opinion on the SuperTuck vs a MiniTuck for a compact like a Glock 26 or Taurus MilPro?
    An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. - Robert A. Heinlein

I have made 2 holster and belt purchases from crossbreed. Both took 2-3 weeks to arrive. That's the only bad thing I can say about the holsters. But they are a small shop, and they tell you how long your order will take on the website.

Distinguished Member Array GWRedDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joelg View Post
    Why are they so nice, why is their product so good, why are they so friendly, why is the service so great?? How come they aren't nasty, slow, unfriendly and shipping lousy products like some others? It makes no sense!
    I have found that all of the companies people recommend on this forum that I have purchased from were friendly and had good service. This probably has something to do with the fact that they are all small companies and there is decent competition for this type of thing, but it is certainly not limited to only Crossbreed. There is a lot of good service out there in the firearms industry
    "Trust in God with hand on sword" -Inscription on my family's coat of arms from medieval England
    ---Carry options: G26/MTAC, PF9/MiniTuck, PPK/Pocket, USP40/OWB---
    ---NOTE: I am not an expert. If I ever start acting like a know-it-all, please call me on it immediately. ---

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links