**.... Crossbreed Supertuck

This is a discussion on **.... Crossbreed Supertuck within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recently bought a new G19 and a few days later (after reading thread after thread about them) ordered a Crossbreed Supertuck in horsehide with ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: **.... Crossbreed Supertuck

**.... Crossbreed Supertuck

I recently bought a new G19 and a few days later (after reading thread after thread about them) ordered a Crossbreed Supertuck in horsehide with the combat cut and one of their belts.

Ever since I ordered I see all these posts like "wow, ordered my crossbreed 3 days ago and I'm wearing it now and I love it and it is so damn awesome and sliced bread is worthless now and even smartass comments like those jerks at crossbreed sent my holster too fast and it is too perfect, I wish they would stop it. So I'm anticipating strapping that bad boy on any minute now.

Well it has been 7 days now including the weekend...and no holster! I finally got up the nerve and called them. I was expecting to leave a message and await a return call when a lady answered. Great now I can lay into her and scream about why my damn holster is taking so long, watch out lady I'm coming and hell's coming with me!

Well I politely asked about my order and she politely checked on it. She looked it up and comfirmed that I ordered a supertuck and a belt. She then told me that the belts take another week and a half, because they make them as ordered. So it will possibly be next week or the week after before I get my loot.
    She was very nice about it and I just told her that I hated nagging about it , but I was real anxious to get my crossbreed stuff and I would just try to be a little more patient .

Just wanted to share my experience, hope to be able to report on the belt and holster soon.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array JerryM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joker1 View Post
    I recently bought a new G19 and a few days later (after reading thread after thread about them) ordered a Crossbreed Supertuck in horsehide with the combat cut and one of their belts.

Ever since I ordered I see all these posts like "wow, ordered my crossbreed 3 days ago and I'm wearing it now and I love it and it is so damn awesome and sliced bread is worthless now and even smartass comments like those jerks at crossbreed sent my holster too fast and it is too perfect, I wish they would stop it. So I'm anticipating strapping that bad boy on any minute now.

Well it has been 7 days now including the weekend...and no holster! I finally got up the nerve and called them. I was expecting to leave a message and await a return call when a lady answered. Great now I can lay into her and scream about why my damn holster is taking so long, watch out lady I'm coming and hell's coming with me!

Well I politely asked about my order and she politely checked on it. She looked it up and comfirmed that I ordered a supertuck and a belt. She then told me that the belts take another week and a half, because they make them as ordered. So it will possibly be next week or the week after before I get my loot.
    She was very nice about it and I just told her that I hated nagging about it , but I was real anxious to get my crossbreed stuff and I would just try to be a little more patient .

Just wanted to share my experience, hope to be able to report on the belt and holster soon.
    That's funny, as I can relate to it.
    In my younger days I was rather volatile, and if I bought something that did not work correctly I would take it back. (Long before Walmart) On the way I would imagine that the sales person or manager was going to make all kinds of excuses and not take it back.
    By the time I got to the store I was ready to punch the rep. However, without exception the clerk apologized and wanted to know how to please me.

Man was I embarrassed, and had gotten my blood pressure up for nothing.

Glad I don't do that now.
    Glad Crossbreed was so nice to you.

Regards,
    Jerry

I was expecting to leave a message and await a return call when a lady answered.
    IIRC when I mentioned the nice lady to the owner of CrossBreed once, that was most likely his Mom you were talking to. That just goes to show they are an awesome company to work with.

You will like your stuff when you get it.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

If you are not willing to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them!

-Paco

Well I'm wearing my Crossbreed belt that came in the mail yesterday. They said it could take up to 5 weeks, but I got mine in 2. It compliments my supertuck very well. Good luck

M&P9c
    SW99 40cal.
    SuperTuck

VIP Member

shipping can easily take a week or more

Well it has been 7 days now including the weekend...and no holster!
    Did they promise to ship overnight? Did you pay for overnight shipping?

Really, even if they tossed it to UPS or FedEx ground, or Priority mail the second you ordered, it could easily take a week to reach you.

Patience.

Interesting avatar.

The site says a couple of weeks IIRC....I had mine in a few days but if it had taken the stated few weeks that would have been fine too. I had e-mailed a couple of questions and had a reply from Mark way before I expected one. I have also seen the level of customer service on some threads that they have replied to. Having worked in a very CS intensive industry, I have to say that the CS from Crossbreed is definitely A++.
    BTW, the SuperTuck is as good as you've read, you're going to be happy ,wait or not.

Good Tombstone quote, one of the best parts of the flick.

Administrator
    Just FYI

I had to add "Crossbreed Supertuck" into your thread title.
    We are a search-able firearm information resource.

"You ********...." is not a suitable forum title as it is not search-able.

I ordered mine on a Thursday at 3PM, and UPS delivered it that same afternoon at 4:12 PM. (LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    Did they promise to ship overnight? Did you pay for overnight shipping?

Really, even if they tossed it to UPS or FedEx ground, or Priority mail the second you ordered, it could easily take a week to reach you.

Patience.

Interesting avatar.
    No they didn't promise and I didn't pay extra for overnight. I completely understand it taking some time, the wait is just agonizing. Fishing is not a favorite past time of mine (I usually cast and reel in, cast and reel in etc...) but I will try to survive until it arrives.

Not saying anything bad about Crossbreed at all, no complaints here, just a lack of patience on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Just FYI

I had to add "Crossbreed Supertuck" into your thread title.
    We are a search-able firearm information resource.

"You ********...." is not a suitable forum title as it is not search-able.
    I didn't type ********, I'm not sure what happened to the word that I typed

I don't want it to sound like I'm bashing Crossbreed, I was refering to some of the posters on here who were lucky enough to get theirs faster than me and mean enough to gloat about it.

Thanks

Joker

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    I ordered mine on a Thursday at 3PM, and UPS delivered it that same afternoon at 4:12 PM. (LOL)
    JERK

Sponsor
    Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for delivery. We are a small shop and we make these by hand. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
    Cut and pasted directly from our belt page.

"Holster only" orders are running a bit ahead of schedule and are currently running order to door in about a week depending on shipping.

Most holster orders are made and shipped within 48 hours right now.

Belts go through a different shop (but under my direction and oversight) and are running 2-3 weeks. If you order a belt with your holster, they ship together, so your holster will be held while your belt gets finished.

We work very hard to get stuff out the door in a timely manner, I would expect lead times to stretch out again a bit as we enter fall.

As long as I hit or beat what is posted on the website, we have done our job.

And for the record, Jeanie IS my mom, if you wanna tear some AZZ make sure you get ME on the phone first, I will not tolerate rude behavior towards my mother she does the books and answers the phone. If you have a complaint, I'm the one to take frustrations out on if you feel it's necessary, and I can take it if I deserve it.

Sorry that the belts take longer, but it is what it is.

peace
    Mark Craighead
    Owner/Founder
    CrossBreed Holsters LLC
    http://www.crossbreedholsters.com

Quote Originally Posted by mtcraigco View Post
    Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for delivery. We are a small shop and we make these by hand. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
    Cut and pasted directly from our belt page.

"Holster only" orders are running a bit ahead of schedule and are currently running order to door in about a week depending on shipping.

Most holster orders are made and shipped within 48 hours right now.

Belts go through a different shop (but under my direction and oversight) and are running 2-3 weeks. If you order a belt with your holster, they ship together, so your holster will be held while your belt gets finished.

We work very hard to get stuff out the door in a timely manner, I would expect lead times to stretch out again a bit as we enter fall.

As long as I hit or beat what is posted on the website, we have done our job.

And for the record, Jeanie IS my mom, if you wanna tear some AZZ make sure you get ME on the phone first, I will not tolerate rude behavior towards my mother she does the books and answers the phone. If you have a complaint, I'm the one to take frustrations out on if you feel it's necessary, and I can take it if I deserve it.

Sorry that the belts take longer, but it is what it is.

peace
    PM sent

For anyone who may have read this thread and is confused and/or surprised.

I DID NOT INTEND TO BASH CROSSBREED HOLSTERS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM.

I apologize for any misunderstanding. I'm an impatient butthead, and have no reason to have or express any problem with these fine people.

Joker

Sponsor
    Relax Jester, it's OK

I knew what you meant, it's all good.

I just wanted to be clear about delivery times for anybody else reading the thread, folks read these things months later sometimes and then think it's current.

Also I know it was not you but I HAVE had some class A buttheads on the phone lately and a couple ranked out my mom, that's not cool so anybody reading this is also fairly warned about that.

You are all good

Peace
    Mark Craighead
    Owner/Founder
    CrossBreed Holsters LLC
    http://www.crossbreedholsters.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links