New garrity paddle rig - Page 2

New garrity paddle rig

This is a discussion on New garrity paddle rig within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anyone looking for a custom made paddle holster might try a google search for MR Hall Leather in Red Bluff, ca. Mike is a great ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New garrity paddle rig

Thumbs up

Anyone looking for a custom made paddle holster might try a google search for MR Hall Leather in Red Bluff, ca. Mike is a great guy, a retired CHIP'S Officer and he makes a great holster. This is a holster and mag pouch he made for my Sig P228 last year and it is the most comfortable holster I ever wore. His backlog isn't too bad either.
    Attached Images
    "Kimbers are the guns you show your friends, Glocks are the guns you show your enemies."

Quote Originally Posted by torrejon224 View Post
    Jerry, I'd place them about the same in terms of ride and remember that with any maker you should mention your problem so it can be taken into consideration when the rig is being built. There is a maker in Georgia called George Wells (Wellsmade) who makes true orthepedic rigs. Probably spendy but ideal for someone with those issues. My right shoulder has a torn rotator cuff and the Garrity doesn't bother me. I'm working at the range tomorrow (Rangemaster) so I'll go in early and put it thru the paces! I didn't even know they had kangaroo leather but Mark told me he uses it to line a lot of his rigs, especially the paddles as it's very durable and pardon the expression "slick as snot". This holster has a draw like some of my Alessi's that are 15-20 years old!
    When I was looking into a Wellsmade holster after reading a review last year, I was under the impression that George Wells was working in Iraq as a contractor. Do you know if he is stateside? If so do you have contact info?

Thanks

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Filbert View Post
    Nice looking rig. I ordered a holster from Garrity, which he said he would only take a month to do. It's been I think 4 months now, and he has refused to answer multiple e-mails asking for status. I guess I'll have to just go ahead and order my Milton Sparks and start the long wait. Terribly disappointed with Garrity, which is too bad, I wanted to support a local business.
    People are hungry for money and almost every holster maker will mislead you on completion dates. The demand for guns n' ammo and support gear is soOoo high with obama in office that no supplier can keep up with demand.
    Regards,
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Senior Member Array torrejon224's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John OK View Post
    When I was looking into a Wellsmade holster after reading a review last year, I was under the impression that George Wells was working in Iraq as a contractor. Do you know if he is stateside? If so do you have contact info?

Thanks
    George is back and is making holsters. Contact info was leather holsters concealment pagerpal at wellsmade.com

How 'bout a pic with you wearing the holster? I'd love to buy another paddle, but it needs to ride like an OWB holster.
    Get the U.N. out of the U.S.
    Get the U.S. out of the U.N.

Senior Member Array torrejon224's Avatar
    As soon as I get my horizontal mag pouches which are on the way, I'll post a pic wearing both.

How 'bout those pic's showing how close that paddle rides to the body?
    Get the U.N. out of the U.S.
    Get the U.S. out of the U.N.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links