Cross Breed Holster - Page 2

Cross Breed Holster

This is a discussion on Cross Breed Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have been fishing around and around for a IWB and it came down to a few I liked. I was looking at price but, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cross Breed Holster

I have been fishing around and around for a IWB and it came down to a few I liked. I was looking at price but, didn't want to sacrifice quality. I have found a lot of strong opinions on many different holsters but, nothing like the supertuck reviews. Just what I been hearing has me pumped. I went with the supertuck and I bought the IWB clip holder today. Hope to have the same luck as everyone else. I bought the cowhide any difference in comfort or anything at all.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms" Thomas Jefferson

Super Tuck

Quote Originally Posted by tmizzi View Post
    How long did it take to get? They say up to 4 weeks on their site. Coincidentally I am ordering one tonight for the G19.
    I got mine in the mail today, ordered it 8 or 10 days ago as I remember. I am out of town so I can't play with it.

Trgards
    Rick
    "Fail Your Way To Success"
    "A Goal without a Plan, is Just a Dream"
    "Age and treachery will win over Youth and Enthusiasm"

It took about 6 days to get it. I was suprized to get it that quick.

I ordered my Crossbreed Supertuck and belt on July 19th and I got it yesterday. I love the potential for customization of the holster with the extra holes for the clips so you can set it as deep or shallow as you want, or adjust the cant. My PT-145 fits in it great. I'm still trying to find the perfect position for it, but I love it so far. The belt is really impressive, to me. Good thickness, stiffness, and great leatherwork. Actually, both are superbly made. Thanks to the awesome folks at Crossbreed!

Vince
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." ("General Introduction to Psychoanalysis," S. Freud)

I just got one yesterday. I chose Crossbreed mainly because of the reviews I have read on this forum. I like the way it is made and I have been experimenting to see how I am going to wear it. The problem is that I need to lose a little weight, or wear looser outer shirts. When jacket weather gets here, it will be perfect.

I was disappointed with my metal clips. After I put them on, I noticed that they looked bent. They bend back easy enough, but I thought I would contact Mark about it. Sure enough, he is sending me a different set. He e-mailed me back within a few hours of my message.

I live in the same same state as the company, Missouri, so it took less than a week for the holster to get to my house. The holster is comfortable--I'm sure I can wear it without a T-shirt. The customer service is everything I had heard it was. I don't think a person can go wrong with Crossbreed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links