Another K&D triumph!

Another K&D triumph!

This is a discussion on Another K&D triumph! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I hesitated to start this post because I know you all want pictures and I don't have a camera nor do I plan to get ...

Thread: Another K&D triumph!

Senior Member Array older gunner's Avatar

Another K&D triumph!

I hesitated to start this post because I know you all want pictures and I don't have a camera nor do I plan to get one anytime soon. However, I just had to let you folks know that Kevin at K&D has done it again. I received two Cochise Defender IWB holsters. One is black for my HK USPc .40 and the other is burgundy for my HK USPf .40. Both are just great and worth the slight wait to get them.

For those of you who are wondering about concealment, these holsters work extremely well under a loose shirt or a vest. Im ready for hot weather without a worry. I wear a colored wife beater with a loose multicolored shirt over it or sometimes a vest and never worry about printing. Sorry about the lack of pictures, but I did want to compliment K&D and brag a bit about my new rigs. They're very reasonably priced too.

For those new forum members that would like to visit the K&D FINE Holsters Web Site you can Click Here To Go Directly to the KDHolsters Home Page.
    hyperlink & the K&Dpics added by QKShooter

VIP Member
    Very cool....I'm in the market for an IWB holster for my newly acquired HK USP-F .45 ACP.
    USAF: Loving Our Obscene Amenities Since 1947

Srfl i contacted him abotu makeing holsters for the usp f 45 since its not listed on the site he said he would check into it

old Gunner congrats on the new holsters

Assistant Administrator
    Great OG - another happy customer eh! Not surprised!
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Train and train hard, you might not get a second chance to make a first impression!

I vote for Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President.....Not!

Another happy new holster owner, seems to be a lot of that going around. Sounds like you're well prepared for warm AND cold weather OG! Question is, are you going to get matching belts for each holster? A guy's got to accessorize, ya' know!
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by maclean3
    Another happy new holster owner, seems to be a lot of that going around. Sounds like you're well prepared for warm AND cold weather OG! Question is, are you going to get matching belts for each holster? A guy's got to accessorize, ya' know!
    Jack
    I've been using a Wilderness belt and am pleased with it so far. I especially like the simple take-up to tighten the belt. I think it's superior to a tongue style.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud White
    Srfl i contacted him abotu makeing holsters for the usp f 45 since its not listed on the site he said he would check into it

(SNIP)
    Why thank you sir!
    USAF: Loving Our Obscene Amenities Since 1947

Quote Originally Posted by older gunner
    I've been using a Wilderness belt and am pleased with it so far. I especially like the simple take-up to tighten the belt. I think it's superior to a tongue style.
    I'm still mulling over the idea of getting one for outdoors use or when I want to keep my leather from getting beat up. So, how do you secure the tag end - back underneath the belt loops or just over the top? Seems over the top would be much easier but underneath work look less "tactical" - though possibly more difficult to deal with.
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by maclean3
    I'm still mulling over the idea of getting one for outdoors use or when I want to keep my leather from getting beat up. So, how do you secure the tag end - back underneath the belt loops or just over the top? Seems over the top would be much easier but underneath work look less "tactical" - though possibly more difficult to deal with.
    Jack
    I just pull the tag end tight and lay it over the belt loop and the velcro holds it down tight. Since I'm wearing something (shirt or vest) over the belt, only the center section shows. It looks fine.

Thanks for adding the pics and link, QK.

Senior Member Array AirForceShooter's Avatar
    I have a Paddle on order from Kevin for my .380 Bersa

AFS
    Gun control is hitting what you aim at

Links