HBE LeatherWorks changes......

This is a discussion on HBE LeatherWorks changes...... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey guys. This is Eric Larsen, HBE....bla bla bla. I just wanted to let you guys know Ive changed my phone number because of harassing ...

Thread: HBE LeatherWorks changes......

Senior Member Array Eric Larsen's Avatar

HBE LeatherWorks changes......

Hey guys.
    This is Eric Larsen, HBE....bla bla bla.

I just wanted to let you guys know Ive changed my phone number because of harassing phone calls I was getting.

Someone posted my phone number on a website that is of bad moral and social taste....I wont get into it any further than that. Trust me...not very funny!

Please pass the word that the only way to get in touch with me, until I get a new business only number is through my gmail, email account.

Im very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused for my customers....but I had to do something.

Pretty amazing the FBI, Local PD etc....say they really cant do anything about it....until more happens.

Anyway..........God bless, thanks for all of the business and great customers we have! I look forward to making leather for a long long time for all of you.

Shoot well and god bless
    Eric Larsen/HBE
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice..........Rush

2. Remove Ads

That sucks Eric. I have your Com III and love it. Too bad the idiots of the world have to slow you down and distract you from getting out your craft to the world.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Distinguished Member Array fotomaker57's Avatar
    Sorry for your problems.
    Mike
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    Thomas Jefferson

Life as we know it. Good thing there are other ways to communicate.

I love my Com III, mag/light pouch, and custom shark guitar strap, and never hesitate to recommend your outstanding products and personal service.
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar
    Well, you better call me and give me your new number, so I can still call and harass you. Don't make me come over there and do it in person. I know Karate...
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

Distinguished Member Array Rcher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead79 View Post
    Well, you better call me and give me your new number, so I can still call and harass you. Don't make me come over there and do it in person. I know Karate...
    Ditto ...

Heck, I guess I havent stopped by to harrass you either for a couple of months and I do need a new holster. Good thing I'm a nice guy 'cuz I know where you live too.

Thanks for the heads up.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem". - Ronald Reagan 1981

It is possible to sign a complain with the PD that says you will press charges on whom ever is calling. Even if they call with a blocked number you press *57 and it traps the number that they are calling from. Do you have any of the phone number that called you? or email address ? All is fair in love and war. I know that there are a couple of guys here that can help out with the computer. I will take care of the phone numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Larsen View Post
    Someone posted my phone number on a website that is of bad moral and social taste....I wont get into it any further than that. Trust me...not very funny!
    Oh no, someone posted your number on the Democratic Party website?

JK, I'm sorry to hear that. Good luck to you.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by HITCH KING View Post
    It is possible to sign a complain with the PD that says you will press charges on whom ever is calling. Even if they call with a blocked number you press *57 and it traps the number that they are calling from. Do you have any of the phone number that called you? or email address ? All is fair in love and war. I know that there are a couple of guys here that can help out with the computer. I will take care of the phone numbers.
    That is good piece of info I did not know.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble Eric, I am sure that the time lost dealing with crap like that was precious to you.

VIP Member
    That's a bummer when you have to change numbers because of some one's actions.

I went though that a couple of years ago . . . some jag off posted my number at the county jail and I was getting calls constently. GOOD LUCK!
    "Kimbers are the guns you show your friends, Glocks are the guns you show your enemies."

There is not problem with finding out what number the caller called from. The problem, prosecution-wise, is proving who MADE the call. You can't arrest a phone or a phone owner for telephone harassment, gotta have the "harasser" id'ed.
    Good luck with the situation.
    What Would Gumby Do?

Links