Defensive Carry banner

HBE LeatherWorks changes......

2K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  sheepdog 
#1 ·
Hey guys.
This is Eric Larsen, HBE....bla bla bla.

I just wanted to let you guys know Ive changed my phone number because of harassing phone calls I was getting.

Someone posted my phone number on a website that is of bad moral and social taste....I wont get into it any further than that. Trust me...not very funny!

Please pass the word that the only way to get in touch with me, until I get a new business only number is through my gmail, email account.

Im very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused for my customers....but I had to do something.

Pretty amazing the FBI, Local PD etc....say they really cant do anything about it....until more happens.

Anyway..........God bless, thanks for all of the business and great customers we have! I look forward to making leather for a long long time for all of you.

Shoot well and god bless
Eric Larsen/HBE

See less See more
#2 ·
That sucks Eric. I have your Com III and love it. Too bad the idiots of the world have to slow you down and distract you from getting out your craft to the world.

#4 ·
Life as we know it. Good thing there are other ways to communicate.

I love my Com III, mag/light pouch, and custom shark guitar strap, and never hesitate to recommend your outstanding products and personal service.

#6 ·
Ditto ...

Heck, I guess I havent stopped by to harrass you either for a couple of months and I do need a new holster. Good thing I'm a nice guy 'cuz I know where you live too. :tongue:

Thanks for the heads up.

#7 ·
It is possible to sign a complain with the PD that says you will press charges on whom ever is calling. Even if they call with a blocked number you press *57 and it traps the number that they are calling from. Do you have any of the phone number that called you? or email address ? All is fair in love and war. I know that there are a couple of guys here that can help out with the computer. I will take care of the phone numbers.

#8 ·
Someone posted my phone number on a website that is of bad moral and social taste....I wont get into it any further than that. Trust me...not very funny!
Oh no, someone posted your number on the Democratic Party website?:image035:

JK, I'm sorry to hear that. Good luck to you.

#11 ·
I went though that a couple of years ago . . . some jag off posted my number at the county jail and I was getting calls constently. GOOD LUCK!

#12 ·
There is not problem with finding out what number the caller called from. The problem, prosecution-wise, is proving who MADE the call. You can't arrest a phone or a phone owner for telephone harassment, gotta have the "harasser" id'ed.
Good luck with the situation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.