Thanks Tony Kanaley!

This is a discussion on Thanks Tony Kanaley! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; People often bemoan the fact that you have to wait six months for a Milt Sparks holster. I'm of the opinion that quality is worth ...

Thread: Thanks Tony Kanaley!

Thanks Tony Kanaley!

People often bemoan the fact that you have to wait six months for a Milt Sparks holster. I'm of the opinion that quality is worth the wait. Especially when you are doing business with the likes of Tony Kanaley, owner of Milt Sparks Holsters. My VMII HS was delivered almost six months, to the day, from when it was ordered. I point this out because there are other companies that will give you an ETA that is pure fantasy. When Milt Sparks tells you it'll be six months - it WILL be six months. I am not speaking from this isolated incident, I have ordered directly from MS in the past, with the same experience. It's a pleasant change to have a company deliver faithfully on their promise. Not to mention the holster is beautiful. I think the VMII is absolutely the best IWB holster - bar none. This is my fourth one.

As an interesting side note - I ordered the gun - a SIG RCS - at the exact same time as the holster. The gun has yet to arrive. Yes, that's right, SIX months and still waiting - despite being told, "two weeks more" and, "It'll ship next month", etc., etc. SIG's Customer Service could learn a lesson from Tony. Rant off.

Thanks again Tony.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

2. Remove Ads

I have had a few consultations with Mr Kanaley regardng which of his products would be right for my situation. he is a class act. One of the best in the business.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

I've done business with Milt Sparks and couldn't agree more that they are a class organization!

I also like the Milt Sparks policy of billing at time of shipment--some other makers I've witnessed having problems are those that bill at time of order and get into a cash flow nightmare, which then becomes the bear that eats them up.
    "It's a big gun when I carry it, it is also a big gun when I take it out” – Clint Smith

Okay, Pizza Bob, where are the pics of that new VM II?
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

Distinguished Member Array JerryM's Avatar
    MS and Tony show quality, integrity, and class.
    Regards,
    Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by JerryM View Post
    MS and Tony show quality, integrity, and class.
    Regards,
    Jerry
    I agree.

I have always found Milt Sparks a pleasure to deal with. They are one of the few, but not the only, that deliver when they say they will.

Biker

Quote Originally Posted by rodc13 View Post
    Okay, Pizza Bob, where are the pics of that new VM II?
    I'm holding off until I have the whole enchilada. I'm sitting here with the holster, a set of custom G-10 thin grips, a Beltman basketweave belt, two Wilson mags and lots of ammo (I have four other .45's) - only thing lacking is the gun....drat.

When I get it, you'll see it!

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Administrator
    M. Sparks Holsters & Tony K. are above reproach. Their leather work is impeccable.
    Everybody has only praise for Tony and the entire Sparks crew.
    Totally amazing holsters.
    Yes, you do have to wait. Yes, they are worth the wait.

Once you find that perfect carry firearm that you "just know" you'll be carrying daily and well into the future...order a Sparks for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Bob View Post
    As an interesting side note - I ordered the gun - a SIG RCS - at the exact same time as the holster. The gun has yet to arrive. Yes, that's right, SIX months and still waiting - despite being told, "two weeks more" and, "It'll ship next month", etc., etc. SIG's Customer Service could learn a lesson from Tony. Rant off.

Thanks again Tony.

Adios,

Pizza Bob
    I've been waiting 5 months for a Sig STX. Sounds like I'll be waiting a couple more.

Thanks for all the kind words, guys! We pride ourselves on getting stuff done in the time frame we say we are going to, despite all of the distractions. Fortunately, I have a healthy, organized and motivated crew to help with the process. I couldn’t do it without them.

Thanks again!

T
    Second Best is not an option

Links