TommyGunPack Customer Service Problems?

This is a discussion on TommyGunPack Customer Service Problems? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Here is the situation. I ordered a really nice limited edition Two-Tone Brown Elite Gun Pack 16 Days ago. The wait time is not the ...

Thread: TommyGunPack Customer Service Problems?

Question TommyGunPack Customer Service Problems?

Here is the situation. I ordered a really nice limited edition Two-Tone Brown Elite Gun Pack 16 Days ago. The wait time is not the issue. When looking at my account information it shows that the item shipped on August 3rd. and I have a tracking number but when I use the tracking number at USPS I get this "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on August 3, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later." I have e-mailed the company twice now and have not gotten a reply. Now there is a sale on the pack I bought, that hasn't shipped and it is $20 cheaper, but I cannot get a hold of anyone to talk to them about it. Has anyone else experienced this from this company before?
    Kel-Tec P-11, Supertuck Deluxe, Wilderness Tactical Original Instructor's Belt

2. Remove Ads

If you paid with CC dispute the charge since you never received the item
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I am going to call them on Monday to see if I can talk to someone over the phone. I thought it was better to write them since they said e-mail was 24/7 and they constantly check it. I can understand waiting even 20 days or more after being quoted 10 days since it is a special run item, but I thought it was a little odd having a tracking number and the item said it was shipped when it in fact was not shipped.

Maybe if you dispute the charges, it will light a fire. Or you could talk to the postmaster general.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Anytime I get a usps tracking number it gives me that message and it never changes til all of a sudden i got the package,then it shows delivered
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    USPS tracking is a joke. Like dukalmighty, most of the time it tells me the same and only shows my item delivered that day after I got it!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    Don't depend on the USPS. The tracking # is next to useless and doesn't really track. The fact that you got a tracking # would indicate that your merchandise was shipped. Now just pray that the USPS doesn't lose it or ship it to the wrong address. They could learn a thing or two from UPS.
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

VIP Member
    I have the same problems with USPS tracking numbers...
    "Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas!".... Sam Houston

Retired LEO
    Firearms Instructor
    NRA Life Member

Well we have nailed down that USPS tracking numbers are useless. Now if only I could get a confirmation from the manufacturer that the item was actually shipped out from their store on August 3rd that would be helpful. Like I said, I am going to call TommyGunPack on Monday to talk to someone about it since I cannot get a response to my e-mail requests.

Links