Update on CrossBreed super tuck holster - Page 3

Update on CrossBreed super tuck holster

This is a discussion on Update on CrossBreed super tuck holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; You'll also be able to carry a G19 AND A g26 IN THAT SAME HOLSTER.I'm very happy with this setup...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Update on CrossBreed super tuck holster

You'll also be able to carry a G19 AND A g26 IN THAT SAME HOLSTER.I'm very happy with this setup

Talking +1 for crossbreed

I use a microclip for my lcp, also have a supertuck for my g19 and kimber. Still waiting on my cb belt. First post woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by AlanR View Post
    I have ready multiple posts that the supertuck is the most comfortable IWB holster to own. For those who have/do use the VMII and/or COM3, in addition to the supertuck, how would you compare the three for overall concealability and comfort?
    Excellent question. I'm interested in the answer as well...

Since my EDC is at the gunsmith for a minor repair, I'm now carrying my Sig P245. My EDC is an H&K P30 and I have both the Super Tuck Deluxe and a Crossbreed "Snap-Slide" for it. But those are the only two Crossbreeds I currently own. My P245 has a Blade Tech IWB with sweat shield and amazingly that does just fine for that gun. I doubt I'll get a Super Tuck Deluxe as long as I still like the Blade Tech so much. OTOH, if I decide that I'll be needing to wear the P245 with a tucked-in shirt then I absolutely WILL order a Super Tuck Deluxe!
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

I heard great things about the Supertuck and i want to get one for my XD ..

Using a Kholster IWB Holster which is a good holster but makes me wonder if the Supertuck is worth the extra money...will it be more comfortable?
    Be Safe Carry Often!
    Springfield XD 40
    NRA Member

EW3
    Quote Originally Posted by iu2baiw View Post
    I heard great things about the Supertuck and i want to get one for my XD ..

Using a Kholster IWB Holster which is a good holster but makes me wonder if the Supertuck is worth the extra money...will it be more comfortable?
    I believe the Kholster is a direct rip-off of the Supertuck, and I think Mark has pending litigation against Kholster for copying his design 100%. Please don't turn this into a Crossbreed-Kholster-CompTac bashing thread, I'm only stating what I read elsewhere!
    "Naked and Starving as They are We Cannot Enough Admire the Incomparable Patience and Fidelity of the Soldiery" George Washington, Valley Forge, 1777.

Quote Originally Posted by EW3 View Post
    I believe the Kholster is a direct rip-off of the Supertuck, and I think Mark has pending litigation against Kholster for copying his design 100%. Please don't turn this into a Crossbreed-Kholster-CompTac bashing thread, I'm only stating what I read elsewhere!

Not to rude and i do not intend to start a arguement..
    but your steering this in that direction.i'm justs wanting to find out if maybe someone has both holsters and have a opinion on them one or the other...

i don't know the owners or am i affilated with either.
    Be Safe Carry Often!
    Springfield XD 40
    NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by GT3326 View Post
    You'll also be able to carry a G19 AND A g26 IN THAT SAME HOLSTER.I'm very happy with this setup
    That's good to know. My next purchase may be a G26. I ordered my Crossbreed in horsehide. It arrived in 5 days. To say I was surprised is an understatement. Unfortunately I have not had many opportunities to wear it and try it out. Still fooling with it to get the cant where I want it.

Senior Member Array scgunlover1's Avatar
    I have a horsehide Crossbreed for a G23. The only problem is my pants are shrinking which makes less room for the holster. I keep telling my wife that her washing methods are doing a number on my clothes. She tells me its her cooking. I love the holster.
    SCGunLover1

Thumbs up update on crossbreed holster

I liked the first crossbreed super tuck holster for my 1911 so much that I ordered a minituck for my LCP. Same quick delivery, same excellent quality, same comfort wearing it. I do like the minituck better than carrying in my pocket, but that is just me. I don't have to keep remembering to keep everything else out of the pocket with the LCP, and with keys, knife, change,etc, the other pocket was getting quite full.
    I want to say that I have gotten a lot of valuable information from this forum and want to say thanks to all.

Distinguished Member Array PastorPack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by usafvet View Post
    I liked the first crossbreed super tuck holster for my 1911 so much that I ordered a minituck for my LCP. Same quick delivery, same excellent quality, same comfort wearing it. I do like the minituck better than carrying in my pocket, but that is just me. I don't have to keep remembering to keep everything else out of the pocket with the LCP, and with keys, knife, change,etc, the other pocket was getting quite full.
    I want to say that I have gotten a lot of valuable information from this forum and want to say thanks to all.
    You're welcome (from us all). See how well this forum thing works, now you're giving valuable information back.
    God is love (1 John 4:8)

I used the supertuck for three weeks daily. The kydex is very thin, the rivets were set sloppy, couldn't achieve a combat grip ( so I cut the leather properly myself, and the steel clips both bent at the cutout for the cross. Overall workmanship is awfull and unprofessional (for the money), but it is VERY comfortable! I happen to be a Roman Catholic, but why the Cross on the holster?

AB

Quote Originally Posted by Bat21 View Post
    I used the supertuck for three weeks daily. The kydex is very thin, the rivets were set sloppy, couldn't achieve a combat grip ( so I cut the leather properly myself, and the steel clips both bent at the cutout for the cross. Overall workmanship is awfull and unprofessional (for the money), but it is VERY comfortable! I happen to be a Roman Catholic, but why the Cross on the holster?

AB
    Did you buy yours recently? I think I saw something on their website about the clips being made more sturdy. Honestly, I haven't had a lot of experience with other holsters, but this one seems really solid.

I bought mine a month ago. My clips have been as sturdy as can be so far, but I've only been carrying in the house - this is my first official day of concealed carrying in public!

The maker of Crossbreed Holsters is a good Christian - not sure whether he is a pastor. I too am a Roman Catholic and love to wear the cross in any fashion, but especially on my "sword sheeth." And I also like to support Christian businesses.

Luke 22:36 (Douay-Rheims):

Then said he unto them: But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise a scrip; and he that hath not, let him sell his coat, and buy a sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat21 View Post

AB

I'd send an email to see what your options are. I get the impression they would take care of it. No CS experience though. I think the kydex should be rather thin, or is it bending too much. Mine stays put IWB without the firearm. No closing or anything. My clips came with the cross embossed on them. I prefer that way, no loss of material. Mine is breaking in nicely. I did put some felt between the clips and the horsehide to end the squeaking.

I'm with you Nova. Support a brother in Christ where you can!

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    Bought one for my Kahr K9. Wore it inside for a couple of hours and just didn't like the feel. Maybe I'm too much of a leather person???
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links