Anybody carry their dual mag pouch SOB?

This is a discussion on Anybody carry their dual mag pouch SOB? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Am considering this as it will show considerably less than wearing on my 10-11 O'clock. Also, does anybody use a custom single mag holder/flashlight combo? ...

Thread: Anybody carry their dual mag pouch SOB?

Anybody carry their dual mag pouch SOB?

Am considering this as it will show considerably less than wearing on my 10-11 O'clock. Also, does anybody use a custom single mag holder/flashlight combo?

Anybody have any pics or feedback?

Thanks!
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

2. Remove Ads

I am not a fan of having anything in the SOB. I usually carry a DeSantis single mag pouch on the support side at 8 o'clock. The pouch has a slight cant forward for ease of draw. I occasionally carry a double mag pouch in the same location. Usually they are loaded with 23 or 17 mags depending on which Glock I am carrying.
    Police Defensive Tactics, Firearms, Carbine Rifle and Taser Instructor
    Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member
    It is better to have your gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
    You cannot choose the conditions for a gunfight, so train in all conditions!

VIP Member
    I don't carry anything SOB, because of a back injury... I have the easiest way for me to carry a spare mag is in a Gerber Multi-tool sheath. I've been doing this for a couple of years and have never gotten a second look... It will hold a G19 mag or a 7rd .45 officers mag or a .38 speed strip...

Side Guard Holsters (a forum sponsor) makes a single mag, light holder as well as several other makers do...
    "Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas!".... Sam Houston

Retired LEO
    Firearms Instructor
    NRA Life Member

Links