RH OWB for Bulldog 44?

This is a discussion on RH OWB for Bulldog 44? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; K-Man said he could build me a holster for my Bulldog using the Eagle Defender style. That sounds like what I'm looking for. Have got ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RH OWB for Bulldog 44?

Distinguished Member Array Gunnutty's Avatar
    K-Man said he could build me a holster for my Bulldog using the Eagle Defender style. That sounds like what I'm looking for. Have got to get with him on some finalities but I think that is the way I' go.

2. Remove Ads

I love Matt's holsters and have a couple. They are well worth the money and the wait. However, I would certainly not describe them as "off the rack" or inexpensive. And, unless you have stumbled onto a used one or something, I believe Matt is currently building holsters from orders from November 2004 -- he keeps a running update on this website.
    DDGator (Duane)
    www.RealWorldCarryGear.com

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnutty
    Okaaaaaay? Can't picture the loader. Do you have a web site for them. Also am talking to K-Man about a holster. We'll see what we come up with.
    MaxFire Speedloaders: http://dillonprecision.com/template/...2&min=0&dyn=1&
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Hey Ex,
    I just wanted to post this regarding Del Fatti and time. I ordered a holster from him last March. As Duane said he is currently on November of 2004, so I have 4 months of holsters to be built in front of mine. From what I have seen it will be worth the wait, but if you want it quickly then you might have to get it elsewhere. Just wanted to give you a heads up on wait time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocnerd
    Hey Ex, if you want it quickly then you might have to get it elsewhere. Just wanted to give you a heads up on wait time.

Yeah...even though I haven't even bought the gun yet I think I'm going with a Milt Sparks anyway.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Exclamation E-mail from Del Fatti today....

Quote Originally Posted by Rocnerd
    Hey Ex,
    I just wanted to post this regarding Del Fatti and time. I ordered a holster from him last March. As Duane said he is currently on November of 2004, so I have 4 months of holsters to be built in front of mine. From what I have seen it will be worth the wait, but if you want it quickly then you might have to get it elsewhere. Just wanted to give you a heads up on wait time.
    Just got THIS in an e-mail moments ago:

Hi Jim:
    Making the LP holster for a 44sp (2.5” bbl) would not be a problem, but he doesn’t have that particular revolver. We would need to borrow your gun in order to make the pattern and build the holster. We wouldn’t ask you to ship your gun until Matt is ready to start your order and we only would have it for a week or less. Then we would ship the revolver and holster back to you. Right now we are about one year out on new orders and certainly understand if that makes a difference.
    Sincerely,
    Gina
    Matt Del Fatti
    Del Fatti Leather

Greetings from a fellow 44 fan

I am fan of the 44 Special round myself. I carry a Rossi 720 myself. As far as holsters go you can check out Merickle Holsters as well. They made me 2 holsters for my Rossi a OWB and a IWB and both are excelent

KRobb1963

I might suggest contact either Kirkpatrick Leather, Don Hume Leather or Fist Inc. (at www.first-inc.com) as they all have excellent and very affordable top grade leather products. I have & utilize holsters from each (and other manufacturers).

20 year law enforcment vet. (and still serving)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links