RH OWB for Bulldog 44?

RH OWB for Bulldog 44?

This is a discussion on RH OWB for Bulldog 44? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hard to find leather for this puppy. Seems like everybody's got leather for autos but not much out there for revolvers. Also the Bulldog 44 ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RH OWB for Bulldog 44?

Lightbulb RH OWB for Bulldog 44?

Hard to find leather for this puppy. Seems like everybody's got leather for autos but not much out there for revolvers. Also the Bulldog 44 was off the market for awhile and fell by the wayside in priority, I guess. Anybody got a link to a decent maker that won't eat my wallet for lunch? Del Fatti seemed to have some interesting examples, but that was all I could find. I'm not interested in IWB or Kydex for this, either.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Distinguished Member Array Gunnutty's Avatar
    I'm in the same boat Ex, I haven't found anything that flips my switch, for my Bulldog yet.

Gunnutty check this out...

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnutty
    I'm in the same boat Ex, I haven't found anything that flips my switch, for my Bulldog yet.
    Check this out. http://www.delfatti.com/ Go to the gallery and look at #14 and especially #51
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Milt Sparks PMK maybe? www.miltsparks.com and outside the waistband holsters.
    ok, just went to look at that #51. That really looks like the old Don Hume slide holster. The bulldog sure is out of the mainstream. The Bianchi 2006 product guide doesn't even list it.

Ex - sorry to run on with another post - found this place that says they make for the Bulldog:
    bulldog holster
    They are sure proud of it though.

Number 51 does look good. Do ya think any of our resident leathermen might make one for us? Any of you guys got any patterns?

You know, I actually like the look of that Del Fatti #51 for the Bulldog. I did look at Milt Sparks and they look okay although I do like the del fatti forward belt slot that the Sparks didn't seem to feature.

Thumbs up Del Fatti...

Quote Originally Posted by David III
    Ex - sorry to run on with another post - found this place that says they make for the Bulldog:
    bulldog holster
    They are sure proud of it though.
    I knew I recognized that site. They're the ones who produced that New York Reload double holster for the movie FACEOFF with Nicholas Cage and John Travolta.

However I do like the model they call the Half Breed for the Bulldog....but I think I like the Del Fatti #51 even better.

It does seem like that it would set the gun at a good comfortable angle.

Hey Ex I,m gonna do a little more looking. If you find anything else keep us posted . BTW what do you have for speed loaders?

ExSoldier762:

I know you're a big fan of Sam Andrew's holsters, too. I have a Charter Bulldog .44. If he would agree to make a holster for you (and others) for the Bulldog, I'd certainly be willing to let him borrow mine. I'll see him next weekend (April 15/16) at a local gun show, so I could get the gun to him at that time. Contact him and see what he says, and then let me know if I can help in that way.

Hey K-Man, Do you make on for the bulldog? From what I've seen you do great work.

Bulldog Speedloaders

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnutty
    Hey Ex I,m gonna do a little more looking. If you find anything else keep us posted . BTW what do you have for speed loaders?
    Well I don't yet even have the gun (have to wait until summer) so it's a little bit early for speedloaders but I was thinking I recently saw a set of rubber speedloaders that can be secured to your finger with a loop on the device and even inserted that way. The dump into the cylinder is accomplished via a shearing action away from the cylinder. THAT sounds pretty cool to me!

Okaaaaaay? Can't picture the loader. Do you have a web site for them. Also am talking to K-Man about a holster. We'll see what we come up with.

Ex is referring to the Maxfire Speedloaders. They are available from Dillon and others for about $5 each.

IMHO, they are o.k. for range use, but not good for serious work. It is not all that easy to peel them off and fumbles are possible. For me, at least, it is very slow.

Pretty nice of K-Man to offer his Bulldog to another holster-maker though...
    DDGator (Duane)
    www.RealWorldCarryGear.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links