Defensive Carry banner

Back pocket holster ?

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  CJ810 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for a good fast to get to,preferbly in leather.What are some good ones? thanks.sj
I forgot to put in that its for a LCP
oops,also forgot to add that it has a ct laser on the trigger guard.

#3 ·
I like Kramer on the high end, and Uncle Mike's on the low end. I generally don't like back pocket carry, though I do sometimes use it around the house and yard with certain pants that have unsuitable front pockets, or something else in the front pockets.

Keep in mind, that on the street, or wherever a defensive scenario may occur, once you are bent at the waist, which is a common event during body alarm reaction, or have your legs bent during a fight, the pants' fabric will be pulled tighter over a back pocket, SERIOUSLY complicating the draw from a back pocket.

I like pocket carry for one gun of two or more, not for my only gun.

#6 ·
You can get a Desantis Superfly that will work, not leather but IMHO it will work better because of the stickiness of the material. Make sure you specify type of weapon w/crimson trace laser.

edit: If the one you got does not work. (I didn't see that you got one):redface:

#7 ·

This holster, made by K & D, is effectively carried in my back pocket with the gun and mag to the body and the leather sheet to the outside. To someone observing your butt it looks like you have a wallet in your pocket. K & D makes them for the LCP with CT sights. Very effetive combo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.