where to buy?

This is a discussion on where to buy? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am trying to find a holster for my Ruger Alaskan.I have only a few that I like and will probaly buy one from "SimplyRugged" ...

Thread: where to buy?

where to buy?

I am trying to find a holster for my Ruger Alaskan.I have only a few that I like and will probaly buy one from "SimplyRugged" but have an idea for another style,Ive found one in nylon but really need leather for this beast.
    I dont know if i could describe to a custom maker what I want.Would any custom makers take the time emailing or phoning back and forth?
    It is pardonable to be defeated but never surprised.
    2 Ruger alaskan .454s
    Ruger P95
    Rem 870
    Barrett .50BMG

2. Remove Ads

Yes that is what makes them Custom, HBE, K&D , take a look at the holster list and make some phone calls.

NCH
    When Seconds Count, The Cops Are Just Minutes Away!!
    Carry On!
    NCHornet

Distinguished Member Array Rugergirl's Avatar
    Rob at Simply Rugged will.
    That is how I ordered mine. After I looked at the offerings from a few holster makers I called Rob and told him what I needed, and asked it he could make one that would be designed for me. I told him what type of holster I was using, what I liked about it and what I didn't like and why. Just over two weeks later I had the perfect holster, fitted to fit me.
    Give him a call and let him know what you have in mind, I'm sure you will be pleased with what he can do.
    Disclaimer: The posts made by this member are only the members opinion, not a reflection on anyone else, nor the group, and should not be cause for anyone to get their undergarments wedged in an uncomfortable position.

Rob at Simply Rugged would be my first choice...he specializes in holsters for the big pistols due to being in Alaska. Robbie

Links