Defensive Carry banner

Holsters that are IWB OR OWB?

7K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  smousefam5 
#1 ·
I have another thread floating around where someone had suggested a pure kustoms holster. I checked it out and one thing I really like is that it could be worn both IWB AND OWB. Other then the pure kustoms black ops model, does anyone know of any other holsters that are "Convertible" with the ability to go IWB or OWB?

Thanks!

#3 ·
Fist has a couple that are considerably less money than PK.
I just had one made by C5 Leather...I'll have pics of it up later.
That's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure their are others if you keep searching.

Also, a lot of IWB holster can be worn OWB. Just lace your belt as you would for IWB, but with the holster outside the pants .

#5 ·
#10 ·
#11 ·
Just my 2cents worth Rocky's Pure Kustom is an exceptionally well made holster. You get what you pay for, quality isn't cheap. Pay close attention to the craftsmanship the stitching and form fit. This is one FINE holster and very comfortable also! Hey would Santa steer you wrong? :santaclaus:

#20 ·
K&D is great, but they stoped taking orders before I could get mine in... I can't even see anything on the website now. How much is the Thunderbird now?

#22 ·
Nice choice Rollo:bier:....you won't have to wait long. PK's turn around times are very good for a quality holster like that. The hand tooled holster in the pic was only about 3 or 4 weeks... so I ordered ANOTHER for a gift for someone.:danceban:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.