Defensive Carry banner

Crossbreed Holsters... Good Experience.

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Jazz 
#1 ·
I ordered a mini-tuck from Crossbreed and got it shortly after. I am happy with it and it works very well. There was one small issue that I contacted them on as far as personal preference that I didn't discover until after I got it. No hassles, no haggles they sent me what I wanted to make it be the way I wanted. In turn that made me happy. Got here quickly. I am very pleased with the great customer service.

Just thought I'd share it with the group.

#2 ·
I would really like the Crossbreed if it came with the J hook style belt clips. It looks like a good carry system. I'm almost ready to try the Super Tuck for my 9, maybe I can add the J hooks myself.

#6 · (Edited)
Excellent company. I purchased a ST for my sig p232. It ws promptly delivered and was a high quality product. For several reasons I ended up returning the product after a two week period and was promptly refunded my purchase per their warranty statement. VERY refreshing to have someone stand behind their product in such a fashion. I would rate CBH very high for the transaction process and would not hesitate to purchase any of their other products should the need arise.

#7 ·
Amazing Service!

I emailed Mark on a Sunday concerning a stretched clip (kydex). Monday mourning he replied asking for my mailing address, low a behold Thursdays mail had a new set of metal clips. He must has mailed them the same day. Crossbreed is a company like all American company's were 40 yrs ago, providing quality products that are backed with a guarantee, one that's actually honored and in a timely manner no less.

Crossbreed will always have my business. :hand10:

#8 ·
SuperTuck

I recently got a SuperTuck. Very, very comfortable. The metal clips are not flat black but they aren't glossy. Blends well with my black belt. The kydex holds my handgun very securly. Did I mention how comfortable it was as compared to my other IWB holsters? :congrats:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.