new ccw gun

new ccw gun

This is a discussion on new ccw gun within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; new to d/c i just purchased a taurus 85 blue steel, i need help with holsters. i am short,overweight lol would like a leather shoulder ...

Thread: new ccw gun

new ccw gun

new to d/c i just purchased a taurus 85 blue steel, i need help with holsters. i am short,overweight lol would like a leather shoulder rig, galco's very nice but i don't have $200.00 at this point. my kel-tec is usally in my pocket, for years. but want a change help

DISCONTINUED! 2 ONLY AT THIS BLOW-OUT PRICE! Galco Miami Classic: S&W K-Frame, Ruger, Taurus 2" to 4" Revolvers

Regular Price: $174.95
    Packin' Heat Price: $109.95
    Packing heat leather company
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Welcome to DC.

Sorry no experience with shoulder holsters. If it was me, I'd put the Kel-tec in a ankle rig, and put the 85 in a pocket holster.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Sponsored Links