Galco's Yaqui Paddle holster

This is a discussion on Galco's Yaqui Paddle holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have had this holster for several years and it has spent way too much time in the "holster bag." The weather is slowly starting ...

Thread: Galco's Yaqui Paddle holster

Galco's Yaqui Paddle holster

I have had this holster for several years and it has spent way too much time in the "holster bag." The weather is slowly starting to cool here in Minnesota and jackets/long sleeved shirts make it easier to conceal a handgun. Normally, I go directly to my Galco Shoulder Holsters whenever I can conceal them properly, but for some reason I recently grabbed my Yagui(sp?) paddle holster. It fits all three of my 1911's and it is so very convenient. I don't know about anyone else, but I like convenience in everything. Shoulder holsters are convenient. IWB clip holsters are convenient. This paddle holster is convenient and it grips and doesn't come loose! I have played with it any number of ways and it has yet to come loose and stay on the gun.

This holster is a keeper. It doesn't carry my 4" 1911 very well - I don't know why, but it can carry my 3" and my 5" perfectly. I think it is going to get a lot more use then it has ever gotten before. I can't believe I ignored it for so long. It can be carried strong side and weakside for a cross draw. I have new found respect for this holster, OWB holsters, and paddle holsters in paticular. Anyone else have any opinion? If I had a clue how to post a picture of this holster, I would.

2. Remove Ads

Links