IWB...tough belt....reasonable price

This is a discussion on IWB...tough belt....reasonable price within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Glad I read this thread, I have a 30 inch waist, going to check out those Comp-Tac belts. I have one of those 5.11 leather ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IWB...tough belt....reasonable price

Glad I read this thread, I have a 30 inch waist, going to check out those Comp-Tac belts.
    I have one of those 5.11 leather belts also, it's a great deal.

Never mind, I looked at them, you couldn't give me one for free, they're ugly. Who wears a tapered belt ?

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by 12Rounds View Post
    Glad I read this thread, I have a 30 inch waist, going to check out those Comp-Tac belts.
    I have one of those 5.11 leather belts also, it's a great deal.

Never mind, I looked at them, you couldn't give me one for free, they're ugly. Who wears a tapered belt ?
    Glock 27,Hi-Point .380, S&W 3913, RIA 5" Tactical

NRA Member/Supporter

"Government is not the solution to our problems; government is the problem." - President Ronald Reagan

well i wore the belt all day while we were shopping at the Galleria Mall outside of STL and then when we went to Maggiano's to eat (such great Italian food we love it). the belt did great and held my MTAC with G27 in it worked just perfectly.

we saw a bunch of mall security officer's and police officers and none of them even batted an eye at me. I had on a large sweat shirt and nothing printed at all...it was great!

the only odd thing that happened was while we were walking through the mall we saw these mall security officers that started asking people for their ID's i saw this one security officer ask a young girl for her ID i thought it was odd and just kept walking. then about 5 minutes later another mall security officer asked a few young girls for an ID. Finally i just had to ask someone what was the deal, well a cashier said that anyone that is under the age of 16 isn't allowed in the mall without someone over the age of 18, unless they are going to or from the movie theater. They said they've had too many fights lately. I have never been to a mall that has said or done that. I understand their reasoning but if i was a mall business owner i would want more security not less business.

O well other then that it was a great trip the belt/holster/gun did great and i was very pleased! Thanks everyone for their recommendations!
    Glock 27,Hi-Point .380, S&W 3913, RIA 5" Tactical

NRA Member/Supporter

"Government is not the solution to our problems; government is the problem." - President Ronald Reagan

Distinguished Member Array SpringerXD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kpw View Post
    Nope, I stick it back through the loop. Do you mean the jeans cargo or the kahki type? I don't have the jeans type.
    Sorry I'm so late in responding.

I must have been thinking of some other product. The Wilderness belt works great with my Wrangler cargos.

Oops...

"I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links