i got both my supertuck and mini tuck in todays mail .the mini for the lcp is nice and tight if you turn it over gun wont move, But the other one for my springfield xdsc9mm is real loose if you turn it over gun falls right out. Its not even snug in its holster, anyone else have this issue thanks tommy
I didn't have that problem with my SuperTuck. They give instructions on how to work the kydex a little to make it fit your handgun, or you could send it back and they will tighten it up for ya.
Instructions should have come with the holsters on how to use a hairdryer to soften the kydex in order to reshape the retention. It worked great for me.
1. UNLOAD THE GUN (yeah, I know, but there's always one idiot who forgets to do this)
2. Place the holster on a table and lay a cold, damp rag over it, leaving the trigger well portion of the kydex exposed
3. Heat it with a hairdryer (about 10 mins, give or take) until the kydex becomes more pliable
4. Turn off the hairdryer and use a portion of the rag to push down on the trigger well area of the kydex
5. Hold for a minute or two until the kydex cools off and hardens again
If the retention is too tight, just leave off steps 4 and 5.
Your belt tension adds most of the retention since it is IWB.
I had to loosen mine up due to belt tension adding to the gun retention. It is super easy to adjust with a hair dryer, just takes a few mins.
thanks a bunch for the hair dryer idea. and know intructions came with them just a invoice thanks again tommy