Coronado Leather Vests?

Coronado Leather Vests?

This is a discussion on Coronado Leather Vests? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've heard about these folks for a long time, and only recently realized that the vests had a concealment pocket. Coronado Leather, makers of handcrafted, ...

Thread: Coronado Leather Vests?

Coronado Leather Vests?

I've heard about these folks for a long time, and only recently realized that the vests had a concealment pocket.
    Coronado Leather, makers of handcrafted, concealment leatherwear for law enforcement and those interested in high quality leather jackets, handbags and carrycases for firearm concealment
    Anybody have experience with their products?

Distinguished Member Array Rcher's Avatar
    My wife has one of their purses, very well made.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem". - Ronald Reagan 1981

I actually have a bike vest with several inside pockets and the snap pocket holds my p11 in a pocket holster just perfect,and It cost me about 70.00
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I have had a Coronado concealment vest for about ten years and it has been a terrific investment. First off one must realize that Coronado makes nothing but high quality product which carries a commensurate price tag. However, after ten years of wear my vest still wears and looks like new.

Based on my personal experience I recommend the products of Coronado Leather without reservation.
    GOOD SHOOTING
    ALWAYS PROTECT YOUR VISION AND HEARING
    De gustibus non est disputandem

I also have one, great looking vest & well made. The Coronado concealment vest is a good inVESTment. Wear mine often, I get lots of positive commits about it, only if they knew. Conceals real well.
    While people are saying "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, ... and they will not escape. 1Th 5:3

Thanks for the input. Would y'all say that you could carry a full-sized 1911 in the concealment pocket of the vest? How about a Sig 226? Most of my carry pieces are full-sized, so I was hoping that the vest would fit them.

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo45 View Post
    Thanks for the input. Would y'all say that you could carry a full-sized 1911 in the concealment pocket of the vest? How about a Sig 226? Most of my carry pieces are full-sized, so I was hoping that the vest would fit them.
    My Coronado vest has held a full size 1911, a SIG 220, an XD45 Service, a 4" S&W 686+m as well as a number of smaller guns. It it will accomodate large guns quite nicely.
    GOOD SHOOTING
    ALWAYS PROTECT YOUR VISION AND HEARING
    De gustibus non est disputandem

VIP Member
    I have one I use in cooler weather. Very well made. My wife also has several of their purses & she likes them a lot.

These are NOT cheaply made! They are very heavy leather & quality stitching!
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by dairycreek View Post
    My Coronado vest has held a full size 1911, a SIG 220, an XD45 Service, a 4" S&W 686+m as well as a number of smaller guns. It it will accomodate large guns quite nicely.
    Thanks! I think that answers all my questions. I'll probably be ordering one by the end of the month or so.

Sponsored Links