HBE holster for a Kel Tec PF9

This is a discussion on HBE holster for a Kel Tec PF9 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Last Saturday I bought a Kel Tec PF9 and thought I'd have some difficulty or at least a long wait time obtaining a quality holster ...

Thread: HBE holster for a Kel Tec PF9

Last Saturday I bought a Kel Tec PF9 and thought I'd have some difficulty or at least a long wait time obtaining a quality holster for it. What a stroke of luck . . . Tuesday afternoon I was browsing holster manufactures when I came across HBE Leathers website. On a whim never expecting to find what I was looking for, I checked the holsters on hand for sale and discovered a black leather IWB with shark skin trim. Needless to say, I called Eric and he had the holster in the mail that evening. I just received it this afternoon and couldn't be happier. The holster fits great and conceals nicely. The spring is tight and the quality of the leather is the best. And the shark trim is really cool too. All in all, a very lucky find.
    Attached Images
    "Kimbers are the guns you show your friends, Glocks are the guns you show your enemies."

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    Erik does turn out some masterpieces.
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

Distinguished Member Array Rcher's Avatar
    Well are'nt you lucky. FYI, I believe Eric also carries a PF9 in the same style holster. I was in his shop last week and he was showing me a similar holster. I use his Pro TL tuckables for my 1911's, awesome holsters. You'll be very happy with his work, it's some of the finest in the world. Congrats on the new leather.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem". - Ronald Reagan 1981

Quote Originally Posted by Rcher View Post
    Well are'nt you lucky. FYI, I believe Eric also carries a PF9 in the same style holster. I was in his shop last week and he was showing me a similar holster. I use his Pro TL tuckables for my 1911's, awesome holsters. You'll be very happy with his work, it's some of the finest in the world. Congrats on the new leather.
    That's funny. When I called Eric Tuesday to inquire about the holster he said he was wearing it. I guess that's why I got it for a pretty good price(?). Anyway, if he wore it, you certainly couldn't tell from looking at it. It's in perfect condition. I'm gonna' send him an email but If you see him, tell him I just love the holster.
    "Kimbers are the guns you show your friends, Glocks are the guns you show your enemies."

Distinguished Member Array Rcher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardet65 View Post
    I'm gonna' send him an email but If you see him, tell him I just love the holster.
    Send him the email, he will enjoy hearing that you're happy with your holster. I'll relay the message the next time I see him.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem". - Ronald Reagan 1981

I love my Com III for my G23, I am sure you will be happy with yours.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Great looking holster! Eric does great work and is one of the good guys. I've got a Com III and a mag/light pouch for my BHPs, with that great looking shark trim. I've also got a custom shark guitar strap he made.
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

HBE

Eric is a great builder.

Nice looking rig.

Senior Member Array Sportsterguy's Avatar
    He's #1 in my book! Great guy who makes great holsters.
    Sportsterguy-NRA Life Member

Molon Labe!

Join the NRA today, or don't complain when your guns are taken away!

Sponsored Links