Defensive Carry banner

Big'uns!!!!!!!

4K views 29 replies 25 participants last post by  JCAz 
#1 ·

EDC when you live in Grizzly Bear country.:gah:

This picture is of one of my customers EDC weapons. Wrapped in my Leather. :image035:

Thanks for the picture Matt.

See less See more
#9 ·
Interersting. Buddy of mine has a Desert Eagle. Huge piece. Also quite ammo sensitive. Not something I'd want to carry in bear country. "Excuse me Brother Bear, while I drop the magazine and cycle the slide to clear this jam that I get twice per mag."
I would say that ammo sensitivity can be fixed by any competent gun smith if he'd bother to take it in and have a reliability job done to it!

BTW... Gorgeous Leather Work Rocky! :hand10:

#8 ·
Oh my I'm salivating over that one on the right, is that an L frame or K frame? Gorgeous leather work:yup:

#17 ·
Many those look good :image035:.

Keep up the good work Rocky.

Ray

#22 ·
I would say that ammo sensitivity can be fixed by any competent gun smith if he'd bother to take it in and have a reliability job done to it!
Magnum Research's Desert Eagle FAQ says ". We do suggest trying as many commercial, manufactured, semi-jacketed Magnum cartridges as possible and see which one works the best for you and your pistol." and gives a spreadsheet of suggested ammo. That tells me it's touchy.

#25 ·
Beautiful holsters! That boat anchor doesn’t deserve such a nice sheath.

It’s funny how when I was a kid I always wanted a Desert Eagle and my dad was always “You don’t want that damn thing”….of course I just thought he was being an old fart….until I grew up and learned something about guns. Now I wouldn’t want one if they gave it to me…..Ok I would take one if they gave it to me….and then sell it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.