Keltec PF9 holster options

This is a discussion on Keltec PF9 holster options within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi everyone, Looking for an IWB holster for the PF9, that will fit the following requirements: - IWB - Thin/light (for example, my favorite G26 ...

Thread: Keltec PF9 holster options

Hi everyone,

Looking for an IWB holster for the PF9, that will fit the following requirements:
    - IWB
    - Thin/light (for example, my favorite G26 holster - RM LowRider - would be a bit too thick for what I want to have for PF9)
    - Adjustable cant (or FBI cant)
    - Low riding
    - Having an offset clip would be nice, but is not a must
    - *not* Supertuck (or Kholster for that matter). While I loved the quality and the service, this particular type of holster just isn't for me (I'd consider other Crossbreed options - wonder if MicroClip would work)
    - reasonable wait time. I'm too impatient to wait for 3 months for holster to arrive ;-)

Any ideas, and especially, pictures are greatly appreciated

Thanks,
    - Alex

cmb

I'm currently looking for a holster also for a PF9. Giving your requirements I'd look at HighNoon or Fist holsters.

Myself I'm thinking of the Fist #4 J-hook or the Highnoon Split Decision.

Quote Originally Posted by aag View Post
    Hi everyone,

Looking for an IWB holster for the PF9, that will fit the following requirements:
    - IWB
    - Thin/light (for example, my favorite G26 holster - RM LowRider - would be a bit too thick for what I want to have for PF9)
    - Adjustable cant (or FBI cant)
    - Low riding
    - Having an offset clip would be nice, but is not a must
    - *not* Supertuck (or Kholster for that matter). While I loved the quality and the service, this particular type of holster just isn't for me (I'd consider other Crossbreed options - wonder if MicroClip would work)
    - reasonable wait time. I'm too impatient to wait for 3 months for holster to arrive ;-)

Any ideas, and especially, pictures are greatly appreciated

Thanks,
    - Alex
    Try HBE Specialty Leatherworks . . . I just got this one for my PF9.
    Attached Images
    "Kimbers are the guns you show your friends, Glocks are the guns you show your enemies."

Quote Originally Posted by cmb View Post
    That's the one that I got to get me through my class, and so far I'm actually pretty happy with it. First time ever trying to draw from it, I got about <2 seconds untucked and about 2.5 seconds tucked. (Definitely will improve that with some practice) And it's actually rather comfortable. I was surprised, given how cheap it is.

Thanks everyone! All of these look good (albeit HBE is a tad expensive). Split Decision is definitely something I want to try -- though ideally I'd like a cross between it and Hidden Ally: with cant, but also low riding. I wonder if folks at HighNoon would consider something like it.
    I consider Fist holsters every time, but find their product line/website extremely confusing. May try #1 in thin kydex or leather, though.

Quote Originally Posted by aag View Post
    Thanks everyone! All of these look good (albeit HBE is a tad expensive). Split Decision is definitely something I want to try -- though ideally I'd like a cross between it and Hidden Ally: with cant, but also low riding. I wonder if folks at HighNoon would consider something like it.
    I consider Fist holsters every time, but find their product line/website extremely confusing. May try #1 in thin kydex or leather, though.
    Agreed, HBE is a bit expensive but quality counts and I guarantee the holster I purchased will last a lifetime. The fit is great and the workmanship is top of the line. Remember, Quality is worth a few bucks more.
    "Kimbers are the guns you show your friends, Glocks are the guns you show your enemies."

Have you considered making your own? I just finished a supertuckish holster for a glock27 for about $30.00 and an afternoon of work.....That way any thing you made would be exactly to your specs....

cmb
    try the small ace case ambidex one which says it fits 32/380, since your post I have been using it with my pf9 and it gives suitable cant, I also use it with my 32, 380 and 1911, rides a little higher and cant 10 dollars too!

Ordered an Ace Case ... for $16 shipped worth trying. If that doesn't work, I think Fist will be the next try.
    As far as making my own ... unfortunately the hands grow out of a wrong place to achieve something usable ;-)

I've about decided on a High Noon to get me started and then if it passes the reliablity tests I will be looking at Fist, Grandfatheroak, or SideGuard Holsters.

There is nothing like good quality leather, and I just like the looks of the kydex from grandfatheroak.

I've about decided on a High Noon to get me started and then if it passes the reliablity tests I will be looking at Fist, Grandfatheroak, or SideGuard Holsters.

There is nothing like good quality leather, and I just like the looks of the kydex from grandfatheroak.

Sponsored Links